The following things would be a must...

Best answers
The following are a necessity for this awesome game.
1) All transformations for all the characters. I know that this might not be fair for Krillin and Piccolo, but oh well.
2) More ki attacks that make sense. I never saw Piccolo use the Masenko. Vegeta should be able to use his self-destruct like he did against Buu.
3) More arenas. The ones that are in are cool but howabout using Master Roshi's island, or even Kame's lookout.
4) Is there any way that I could replace the Japanese audio with English audio? Whenever I installed the game, it asked if I wanted Japanese, so I was like "Cool, whatever." But it's kind of annoying.

and finally...

5) You said that you wouldn't port to a different engine, but what about upgrading to the Source engine. It has a lot of similarities, plus enhanced physics (Ragdoll with DBZ would be awesome :) ) , graphics, and lipsyncing technology.

Oh, well. You don't have to use these, but as a game designer I think it would make the game better. Oh, yeah, take a look at Budokai 3 this Nov. It'll be the best yet. :cool:

Best answers
hey.. i just want to say thanks for reading around the board before posting..
1.1.3, whenever it will be released will feature all of the transformations..
2. i don't remember but i think Pic did do the Masenko, and secon.. i think it's better to suggest instead of saying a character should be able to do an attack..
3. I believe both of those maps are either playable with the current map pack, or downloadable.
4. this has been asked before and the answer they got was to reinstall.. so, yeah.. reinstall..
5. read the stickies. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=27132
welcome to the boards, and have fun playing ESF

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. ESF is still in its beta stages so thats why all transformations aren't available as such. All will be available in future releases.
2. Piccolo invented the Masenko move. If you haven't seen it then you haven't watched enough DBZ. Self destruction has been brought up a number of times and its a stupid move. Vegeta users would get to low health then nuke the map, getting more frags and no deaths. Pretty stupid huh?
3. Both are available as Jumin said. If not in 1.2 then install an earlier version (1.1, 1.0) and you'll find it, go to www.esf-world.com They have a number of extra maps
4. Reinstall
5. No ESF will not go on another engine.
Search before posting your ideas as they may have been suggested before.

Best answers
Thanks, guys. Where can I download any maps? ESF is truly an awesome game, but ESF Source would be awesome. Valve has made it really easy to port over maps, models, etc. to Source. But it's just a suggestion. Oh, yeah, I am starting up a DBZ mod for UT. I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me out somehow. How did you get the sounds and everything. Do you know any great modellers and mappers? Any help would be appreciated and it's not really helping the competition. It's "making another great DBZ game."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom