All about recharging energy

Best answers
Yes, there is many things missing for the recharging.

1) Whenever you recharge, your character should SHOUT like

Goku: Recharge sound = ARRRRHHHHHHHHHHH
Vegeta: Recharge sound = ARRRRHHHHHHHH
Gohan: Recharge sound = ARGHHHHHHHH
Cell: recharge sound = HAHAHAHAHA
Frieza: recharge sound = HAHAHHAHA or HMP HMP HMP HMP

and most of the other sounds can be get from the series.

2) Somewhat, I think the recharging aura should be change. It doesn't really looks right.

3) When in higher transformations, there should be some electrical effects. Take my signature, 4th picture for example. The SSJ3 Goku.

4) The recharging sound now isn't good right now, perhaps some charging sound that can mix well with some of those character shouting mentioned above.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do think that another sound bite, to the level of this suggestion, would be an improvement.

Best answers
Yes i agree actually on all suggestions...SSJ2 also should need some electric animations..

Best answers
i would have thought that lightning in ss2 was a given, seeings as it is it's defining characteristic

Best answers
lightning sounds would be good in as well the sound for the one right now is kinda plain and is abit too sharp.....there might be one on esf world

Best answers
arrrrhhhh hmn ahaha, at first, my reaction was to laugh at this because I was imagining the chars shouting that during gameplay with some funny voices! but now seriously... I like those suggestions! Just one thing to add... when you do small recharges maybe it shouldn't happen! It would sound odd a character shouting when doing a quick recharge!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it would only work if the recharge time is set to a specific time.

so either it would fully recharge with one button or it will have preset value´s which will recharge.

either way, i use teleport recharge continiously so it would only start to annoy me i´d guess.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, perhaps leave the ahhhhh's to transformations. Keep lightning

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) i agree, new sounds would fit, but the sounds u suggested (Ha ha ha, hmp hmp...etc) would get annoying after a while...
2)what should be changed about it? give a suggestion on how it should look
3) maybe thats gonna happen in 1.3...dont know X_x
4) i dont know whats so bad about it =O

Best answers
1) No way! If you play games like the GBA game, Dragonball super sonic warriors, you will know how they have the ARGHHHHHH sounds when recharging without getting annoying.

2) If the above mentioned doesn't suits you, perhaps we could have something like.... 2X recharge? You character will recharge for sometime with some nice aura, music and the ARGHHHH on. The only thing is, when you press the button to do the double recharge, you can't go back on it. When you double recharge, your char will keep recharging from the bottom to the top, when it reaches full PL, perhaps your PL can increase slightly a little. Then it will decrease due to time back to normal. This is abit like the turbo mode in the EEA mode that used to exist last time. The recharge time will have to be the same.

3) If the above mentioned doesn't suits you, perhaps you should buy the game GBA dragonball super sonic warriors and find out for yourself.

4) If the above mention doens't suits you, perhaps there could be a random number of ARGHHH, GRRRHHH, HAHAHA sounds. FOR EXAMPLE.
Goku- Randomly recharge sounds
1) ARGHHH 2) GRHHHHH 3) AHHHH
Cell- Randomly recharge sounds
1)HAHAHHAHA 2) HMMP HMMP HMMP 3) ARHHHHH 4) I HAD IT!!!!
Gohan Teen- Randomly recharge sounds
1) NOOOOOOOOOO 2) ARGHHHHHHHHH 3) I told you not to push me too far

***********WHY WE NEED THE ARRGHHH SOUNDS*************
It would give you the feel of DBZ. Totally the feel of DBZ all comes from the ARGHHHH and he gets stronger. That is what DBZ is about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Yeah I agree, if the team feel particularly sneaky they can steal the recharging sounds from Budokai 2 (new recharging sounds, screaming etc) and Budokai 1 for the japanese soundpack.

2) I agree with this, there are a lot of <a href="http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=download&category_id=1057">good ones</a> on <a href="http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=news&lang=en">ESF World.</a>

3) Yeah I think SSJ2, SSJ3 and Majin should have lightning charges and auras, but not Mystic or SSJ1.

4) See number one :rolleyes:

Best answers
The lightning effects should have some electrical sounds too. You can find that from DBZ episode 171 where gohan is rage with lots of electrical effects. I am sure there are many episodes with electrical effects with the sound too so this is not the only episode with the electrical sound.

Best answers
Evil_Goku sad in his Thread somewere like when u become a SSJ2 your aura should have some electrical things

Best answers
Turbo and recharge aura should both have the electrical effects and the electrical sound. Sometimes, I have seen in the show even when doing nothing by just standing still there should be some sparks too. For example.

Example) Goku in super saiyan 2 form Right now... He stands still on the ground doing nothing for 5seconds. Then randomly, electrical effects and the electrical sounds starts working.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This'd be a cool idle animation. Goku trying to catch the lightnings flickering around him...lol

Best answers
Personally, if everytime time I was recharging I'd hear "AAAHHHHH," Id immediatly nuke ESF out of my computer. Are you kidding? What if you recharge for one second? "A---" Yeah, it would pretty much suck. And I see no point in having a full recharge if the only thing it adds is your character screaming, and you cant back out of it. Youre just a sitting duck for someone to beam you. No really, think about it:

1. You cant move.
2. You have an aure around you.
3. Youre screaming your lungs out for anyone to hear.

Which brings me to my next point about the sounds. Every time someone will recharge youll start hearing screaming. You kiddin? What if you and someone else are recharging right next to eachother. Thats double the screaming. Not to mention he might be a different character which will provoke an even more horrifying sound.

Leave the sounds for transformations - thats my opinion.

----

I think the team realizes that the sparks and lightning are a necessary part of the stronger transformation. They have knoweldge about the series too, ya know.

---

I dont think the aura itself should be changed. Why is it bad? Its just an aura, which is exactly whats its supposed to be. Im pretty sure the aura around the characters in DBZ didnt change if they were charging or if they were walking. Dont hold me on that, since Im not completely sure, but if I remember correctly thats the way it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the current SSJ aura (when transing) is pretty cool don't get me wrong, but the Turbo aura is just plain ugly, all the polygons are sticking out at odd angles, the colour's a listless grey and its got a strange twindly bit coming out the top which only looks good when strafe-swooping. There was one of ESF World for 1.1 that's been taken down but it looked really good, just like the shows.

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Personally, if everytime time I was recharging I'd hear "AAAHHHHH," Id immediatly nuke ESF out of my computer. Are you kidding? What if you recharge for one second? "A---" Yeah, it would pretty much suck. And I see no point in having a full recharge if the only thing it adds is your character screaming, and you cant back out of it. Youre just a sitting duck for someone to beam you. No really, think about it:

1. You cant move.
3. Youre screaming your lungs out for anyone to hear.

Which brings me to my next point about the sounds. Every time someone will recharge youll start hearing screaming. You kiddin? What if you and someone else are recharging right next to eachother. Thats double the screaming. Not to mention he might be a different character which will provoke an even more horrifying sound.
I said the normal recharge, holding E is recharging as normal like it is now.

The three points you stated.
1. You cant move.
3. youre screaming your lungs out for anyone to hear.

***( On the above, I mentioned about a times 2 recharge. For example button r is the times 2 recharge, normal recharge is e. If you use times two recharge, your character can't move, have an aura around you, some nice ARGHHHH sound with cool music from dbz.)***

-times 2 recharge-

All you have to do, it press on button r ONCE. Your character will start to open legs wide something like recharging your KI to full. The recharging time of KI energy to full should be the same even if your KI is half filled or 1/3 so they screaming sounds will work fine. Once it reach full, the PL will go up over your normal PL temporary. It will decreases slowly back to normal due to time.

Yes in this point there will be advantages and disadvantages.

TIMES 2 RECHARGE / X2 RECHARGE

ADVANTAGES-
1) You get a little PL boost temporary.
2) You can hear your char screaming with cool musics and aura.

DISADVANTAGES-
1) You can't undo, stop recharging after you press r and do the 2x recharge.
2) You can't move
3) Your screaming 'ahhhh' might lead enemys to you.
4) You can be melee, blasted, thrown.

Yes so this is about the 2x recharge.
You will still have your normal recharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom