Perfect Trans sugestion

Best answers
Just a quick one, i find the perfect transes ATM a bit bland, simply a sound effect and a model change. I know the point of them is meant to be that they are fast, but even a quick little animation, like an aura flaming up around them quickly, or, as in like budokai 1 and 2, the animation they have for transformations (Just glowing for a second and arching back)

Best answers
lol like lemmingball z... well it could be! But it already has an animation! If i'm not wrong the animation happens but having the pl needed to perfect trans... you can move immediately after tapping "z"! and you move with the animation taking place!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think just have a rippling effect. Umm...like during advanced melee there's that bubble thing and when its over it expands. I think have that and a boom sorta sound would be satisfactory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When it's truly perfect there isn't any animation, sound or anything, but Taco Man's right, it does look bland, even in the show it wasn't so perfect that there wasn't a little flash and a sound. I think there should be the aura sound and a shockwave (like Goku's almost perfect trans) and the golden aura should come on automaticly. And you should be able to do it while moving and struggling and whatnot.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
When it's truly perfect there isn't any animation, sound or anything, but Taco Man's right, it does look bland, even in the show it wasn't so perfect that there wasn't a little flash and a sound. I think there should be the aura sound and a shockwave (like Goku's almost perfect trans) and the golden aura should come on automaticly. And you should be able to do it while moving and struggling and whatnot.
I heard you can transform while in struggles, Even when not perfect but it just takes longer and of course there's the ki drain which is a downside as you need all your ki when in a struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom