Beam combining?

Best answers
I think it would be cool for, say people in the same team or in a temporary friendship, if they combine their attacks for them to combine into a more powerful move? like a gallick spirit bomb or final kamehameha? What are your thoughts on this?

Best answers
what your suggesting already exists if one of your team mates fire a KHH and the other one fires a Galik gun they will struggle (combine) and you can shoot towards an enemy.....and making them look like they were together would be abit of extra stuff for not much of an effect...and yes you can struggle with your team mates even tho your on the same team

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By combining beams do you mean two member of the same team combine energy attacks to make one really strong energy attack?

Example: In The Plan To Destroy The Saiyans, Final Flash, Burning Attack and two Kamehameha's were all fired into one huge beam used to kill Hatchyack.

It's sort of possible now, you can't combine them as such, but if two people are powerstruggling then you can fire a beam into the point where the struggling beams intersect then the power of you and your teammates beams are combined and have more power, the result is that you win the struggle.

Best answers
Yes you can struggle but combine. I've done it myself fusing 4 FF 4 KHH 4 GG. It took ages to struggle it exactly. My friends and I would used 4 SBC but too striaght.

Best answers
Yea i mean combin to make one really strong attack, not fire at same time, but actually combine into a new more powerful move, in which if it kills someone both people involved get the kill.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, both people don't get the kill. It depends on which beam did the killing and which person used that beam to kill. I have been in a big struggle (I was Gohan) and I ended up killing everybody with a Final Flash (which was the move of my team mates)

Best answers
I mean as a suggestion for 1.3, i know both dont get the kill thats why im suggesting :). It would look really cool to do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would look cool, but i'm not sure how the team would implement it so that the engine could distinguish between clashing beams struggling and clashing beams combining.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure it can. Like it can make the effect of "1 beam disappears because it's 2 weak":)

Best answers
Yeah that would be good and it has the power of both, but both people get the kill, me and my friend were using our own gallick death ball last night, the deathball hits, then straight after the beam comes through and destroys them. its cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, ive got an idea for that, what if the players didnt get a kill, but the team did (in team game) would be a nice addin for team play, would make a new dimension of team playing (currently the only "teamy" thing to do is throwing them into walls for your teammates to hurt). I love this combine idea, we could make final burning flash! lol, would blind us all ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom