Look Wht I Made

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the second one better cuz of the font color the other one hurts my eyes. I dont like the background too much its annoying, other then that not bad, ohh and make the font smaller so it doesnt over lap the character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the second one better, the font matches the background, but if you were going to make the font smaller then i'd suggest the first one as it would be harder to see against that background.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you took a signature, and cover the name of the creator of the signature with that picture.. but its good.
2/10

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
I think you took a signature, and cover the name of the creator of the signature with that picture.. but its good.
2/10
Provide proof before making any accusations like that. Or else its useless making such comments.

The image, is a bit low quality. Good lookin pictures make for a more appealing signature. The text on the second one is better, imo. Its less of a strain to read it, and it fits in with the bg. 4/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well twister...maybe a lil proof is...the sig is called "abstract299knCOPY.jpg" well...that doesnt proof much...anyway, try using a better font and cut the pic better

Best answers
2nd one is better imo.

You will have to remove one though or place them on top of eachother as it violates our sig limit 600x200.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Set A blending o the Chara. And And change the font!

Best answers
what Do U Think OF THis One I just MAid It * By The Way IM Kyo Lol*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right pic is low quality and again...bad blended...the background is rather simple...dont really like it...what program do u use?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sicron said:
right pic is low quality and again...bad blended...the background is rather simple...dont really like it...what program do u use?
Nice sigs ^^ first 9/10 (Cloud fan :p) (Although there the same, different char and color :p)
Second one 8.5/10 =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
Provide proof before making any accusations like that. Or else its useless making such comments.

The image, is a bit low quality. Good lookin pictures make for a more appealing signature. The text on the second one is better, imo. Its less of a strain to read it, and it fits in with the bg. 4/10
Well, if you read my message correctly, i did not accuse him ripping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom