can join oline games

Best answers
when i try to join online games it gives me this msg saying something then some numbers. i tried like 10 diff ones and could only join 1 of em. anyone know why?? :cry:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you give us the exact error... Without it we can not help you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you could only join one because you only downloaded and installed esf 1.2 you need to download the 1.2.1 update.

Best answers
your .dll [cl_dlls/client.dll] differs from the servers... thats wat it says and i got the update installed...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then you shouldn't be having that problem. if you download esf 1.2 and then install esf 1.2.1 you shouldn't be having that problem. you should only have that problem with one maybe 2 servers the rest you should be able to join

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok well tell us some more information,
do you have half life installed and have played the game at least once?
do you have steam installed? do you have a valid cd-key, and made a steam account?
did you download and install esf 1.2 THEN esf 1.2.1?

Best answers
well where did you download that file in the dll. directory or somewhere else?

Best answers
yes pheonix i did all of that and i dl from one of the mirrors off the main web page

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then i don't see how you are getting this problem de-install everything: HL, esf, steam
then download steam. install it. install half life into steam, install esf into your half life folder which is in steam then install your esf 1.2.1
and it should work if it doesn't then i dont know.

Best answers
did you listen to me? did you download it in the dll. file? Thats where it belongs anyway

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the dll file? eh what? -.- look install steam, to where ever the location says it will install usually like C:\Valve\steam\whatever then you install half life into your stam folder. then you install esf 1.2 into your steam folder (the install will give you 2 options, to install into won or into steam pick steam it does the rest. then install 1.2.1 and that goes into your esf folder. not that hard really.

Best answers
Or you can cute it out of were the folder is past it in value were steam is and it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom