K i know this has been sugested but....

Best answers
i know i know but can the teem do this????

1.The Final Flash would be uncontrorable....
2.Faster mabe like death ball speed....
3.More powerfull
4.Still be abel to explodid it when ever you want...

Know reson... is you can simply make him not be abel to move your camera and that is .... its un****roable.....
Faster becous it be balanced....
More powerfull well i dont care abouth this one.... But still

Now what would this give us?

Well for once you wont have this HORIBLE!!! ;( Feeling thats its a slow like a bug beam thats not powerfull.....

Becous big energy attacks move fast when the drumendos energy is relicded....
And in the cell saga were Vegeta fired the ff It was soo fast that cell dint get to dogel it ..... :fight:

All he could say was WTF!!! (Actualy whats this?!)

And thats it....

So it wont be more bether or more horible but it will add this feeling

mhhhaaaaahHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!
FINAL FLASH!!!!!
And you die!!!!
Tho if you see it you can teleport away.....
Any way this is an idea thats quite esey to implant .....Blanced ...
FUN!!!!!!

Personaly i trade controlebility over speed...!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell didn't move because he wanted to test out his new form and didn't think Vegeta could create such a devastating attack.
The splash damage of the FF is already quite huge so by making it faster it would be near impossible to teleport out of the way without taking at least a small amount of damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Know reson... is you can simply make him not be abel to move your camera and that is .... its un****roable.....
LOL, a censored typo derived from 'cont', I wonder what it was... :rolleyes:

Final Flash is already the most powerful beam and probably has the largest explosion too. Paired with SSJ Vegeta and Big Bang and you've got a very lethal character.

It's an interesting idea, making the beam uncontrollable and faster, and it would make it more like the show but it would be impossible to hit things with, if someone see's you charging it all they have to do is strafe a little at almost no ki cost and the move is redundant. Maybe reduce the steering sensitivity but not totally uncontrollable, even if it was faster.

I think the reason Cell didn't dodge it (and believe me, he could've, *I* probably could've considering how long Vegeta took) is because Toriyama wanted to show the power of Final Flash, and Cell's regeneration. With the exception of Raditz dodging the first Special Beam Cannon, most powerful attacks always hit in the show regardless of speed, but in ESF it's a different case.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, he did take quite a while to charge it up. I'm pretty sure anyone could've dodged it. The beam is pretty powerful as it is.
However I do think he means that you can move while charging the beam but once you release it you can't control it. (i.e. send it flying around the map) thats why he wants it to be faster to balance it, (I think...)

Best answers
UH!!
Yes when he was chargoing he dint think it would be so devestating but when he shot the ff.. it was so fast and powrfull that he dint dogel it...

Now for that it woudent hit anybody thing....
Thats why you have that expode on will button...
So the ff will be even stronger faster.........what ever....
But it will recuire skill to use it.....

Any way.. :] This thing would make me happy...

AND IF THEY DONT FIX VEGETAS FF ANIMATION!!!!! :laff:
Well he sould put his hand besides him like in 0.5 sec then hold at least 0.5 sec hands away-sideways.... And then only put the forward and together.... :tired:

P.S i dint the ability to move while chargin....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I thought he meant that, but think about the positions the two are in, Vegeta's Target (lets say Cell) is currently flying, using up little to no ki doing so. Once he see's that Vegeta's charging, he knows his next move has to be to fire the Final Flash. He knows whats coming, and all he has to do is move a little in either direction to dodge what will be a perfectly straight, unsteerable beam. Even if it's faster the only way someone won't dodge it is if they don't see Vegeta at all, but with the charging sprite for Final Flash making Vegeta a huge gold blob, that's pretty hard.

Vegeta however is a sitting duck the entire time, he can't move while charging it, and is leaving himself open to attack while charging and firing. Once pouring in 7/10ths of his ki and staying still for 5-6 seconds, you need to be able to steer the beam so that it doesn't all go to waste.

The only way i'll agree that this'll work is if the Final flash beam became about 8 times thicker.

Best answers
Well 1 if the beam is mutch faster and with a buton to eplode it at will....
Besides.. The stearing of the beam like 2 out of 10 times helps me... Other time they just teleport away from it becous it soo slow that they can allmosy swoop away ....

Any way and if they make it either thiker ... or more powerfull the explosion near him would do nice damage.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but whats the point of being able to explode it at will if your opponent has moved to the other side of the map. Or worse right behind you! Unless it charges faster (and I doubt this will happen) then the straight non-movable idea will be good.

Best answers
Well yeah what is the point to controll it if he is behind you or close...

But still id make instead of 2 out of 5 to 4 out of 5... FOR SHURE!! or mabe even 5 out fo 5..

Any way it will recuire some skill :p

Witch is even bether for me :p

Best answers
FF is fine as it is now... making it more powerfull and faster is definately not an option, and FF kinda like big bang?? NO! That wouldn't be a beam anymore then, and there are no uncontrolable "BEAMS"!

Best answers
Exuse me? Did you even see the episode were he fired the ff???
It was powerfull
And it was soo fast there was NOTHING to controll.... Besides it would mutch bether struguling beam to...
Well any way I see that some people are just happy with this one But tell me after you play 2 years with vegeta in beta 1.1 and then evm 1.2 and then esf 1.2 and then 1.2.1
WITH ONLY VEGETA!!!! i think i can see what would be more funner....
For instanse vegeta need his renusuken fixed that any noob can see....
Then his gallit gun animation sould be fixed....
And If the ff wont be changed then make the big bang faster a bit...
FF sould be more fair... struguling beam.... Becous if your struguling goku ssj kamehame ha you will lose! Exept only if you stand on the ground and you get ki regenaeration....

My option make it faster.. you will be abel to move it a few intces but whit the new speed you wont be abel to move it mutch... And more powerfull... Becous the ki amouth is greater thatn the damage and power it gives in the ff....
:p Well il just shut up for now...

Best answers
he could control it because he deverted it away from the earth i forgot but someone said that after he shot it at cell i think it was trunks...but anyway i like it as it is now i agree it could use some tweeking for instance while vegeta is charging hes power level could slowly rise making it abit bigger or have abit more 'umph' behind it.....

Best answers
Yeah thx for understanding :p :]
By the way i like that....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but Nyquist has a point, if you make it unsteerable it'll be the same as big bang, which just renders the weaker move useless. Big Bang is unsteerable but doesn't root you to the spot after firing, Final Flash is steerable but you can't move while firing. That's how it is now, and I think thats the way it should be.

Best answers
All i ask make it faster :p :]
Then mabe more powerfull....
:tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a slow move, and it's already the most powerful attack in the game. The beam should be a lot wider though. And Gallitgun's beam should be a bit wider too, it looks scrawny atm.

Best answers
Well yes i agree it sould be wider BUT still a litel faster i mean i can swoop almost faster.... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom