English or Japanese sounds?

what sound you use in ESF 1.2?

• English,..I can unserstand what they say...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese,..nothing better then the original voice :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
What sound pack do you prefer?

English or Japanese ( sorry if i didn't wrote Japanese well..)

I prefer the Japanese sounds.. it's cool :yes:

Best answers
japs sounds are girly sounding and high pitchy... to loud dude hurt my ears like mike jaskson.. rofl... i like american has more umph to it and can understand em. ^_^

btw u can use both english and jap language "packs" by just saving the sounds folder and then reinstalling the english. or what ever.

Best answers
Well I prefer english... I even had some problems with the japanese voices!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I originally installed it with japanese cause I thought it would be cool, then I got tired of it after a while and switched to english, I still have the japanese voices in a folder so I can switch back, Some do sound pretty good, like Vegeta's Gallic Gun.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like undubbed anime, but for some reason I hate DBZ when it's not dubbed.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Japanese is fun for a while, and it is really good, but there are so many good sounds on esf-world, that are english , i just have to use english.

I mean, i once had japanese sound pack, and i accidentally installed a HAAA sound of the kamehameha atack, that was english, into the japanese version....i never heard such travesty. :cry:

Retired
Best answers
normally I prefere original languages. but the japanese voices just don't sound right in DBZ for some reason ;) so english for me.

PRJ

Best answers
I prefer English too because i wanna understand what they mean,and i agree with VuLLs ^_^

Best answers
VuLLs said:
japs sounds are girly sounding and high pitchy...
it could be because have the cast was girls.
i like the japanese pack.

Best answers
i love the japanese sound pack....but like stated above its kinda loud...so i think if it were toned down a lil by the team it would be perfect...other than that i much rather the jap sounds...gives more of the anime feel to it...

Best answers
i use jap for the reason i can hear them clearer when im near someone using one of those moves.

especially since the english didnt' have abuu sound wav...i can hear the jap one if someone is using buu's mouthblast

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
i use jap for the reason i can hear them clearer when im near someone using one of those moves.

especially since the english didnt' have abuu sound wav...i can hear the jap one if someone is using buu's mouthblast
Me have solution for that, take your mice, take recorder, make a huge burp, and use that for charging mouthblast. :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I use english sounds because i know what they say^^
btw. JP nice sig and avater :rolleyes: :laff:

Best answers
japanese sounds are cool but i cant understand and english are kinda cooler for me.. i go with english..

Best answers
I dont see why people are saying "I cant understand Japanese voices", but in this game they are "Saying Kamehameha, Gallitgun, Final Flash, Genki Dama (spirit bomb, but it doesnt translate to spirit bomb its a mistranslation), and other move names, or just yelling, or they are regular pain sounds OR transforming." Oh yea I can't understand Japanese voices even though they are just grunting or saying a Signatured move name =\.

Best answers
Heaven forbid if they ever decided to put mike tyson into esf...then what would you do?

Best answers
ENGLISH what the hell would you want the Japenese sounds for? All the characters in the Japenese version sound like girls and there voices are too high pitched

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom