Another challenge while taking on seman..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ET! Let's go Brawr! you ready for this? :eek:

EDIT I request a special judge..HWOARANG!! ET agrees also :eek:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll judge.

ET and Magus are a victim of cause and effect like anyone else is a victim of cause and effect. Magus is a hidden spy in the middle of ET's mafia hangout, a docking marina in the Carribean, destined to become the path of a category 4 hurricaine . Magus has just heard the information he was sent to recover, preparing to exit and return to his control. ET is about to the leave the room after taking with his boss and hears something rumbling in the in the rafters above him. He looks up, firing a shot at what suddenly disappeared. ET began to think he was hallucinating... but getting off the island was a better train of thought.

Any races are allowed, any character profiles, etc.

Magus, your a security problem for Brim, he's shot at you, and the best option is to get off the island within the hour...

...since you remember it's 60 minutes till it becomes a disaster zone. BEGIN!!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ET you are one person I've always wanted to beat, I hope this will start a beautiful relationship upon joining VVU, but first we must tangle, and you must get decimated.

Bring it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My lack of experience may bloat your confidence and render me underestimated. But such a mistake may prove fatal.

We shall see whom the Fates smile upon...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
“Remember, you grab the disks that Evil Trunks has and you split. If that hurricane hits and the disks that hold the bank account information are still in the vicinity, you will receive not a penny from me.” The words echoed through Magus’s thoughts as he crawled through the rafters of the island base. This job would have Magus made. The information on these disks held bank account numbers that are holding billions of dollars, if Magus successfully performs this heist, he would be rewarded with a nice percentage of the take. But the task was easier said than done.

Evil Trunks sat at his desk on the phone, he seemed to be having a rough day.

“I know the hurricane is coming, I’m leaving on the boat that’ll take me to the aircraft carrier so I can avoid this..I know they sent him down here but I don’t think he came at all. What? No. It would be suicide for him to come down here. Even if he managed to steal the disks that I’m carrying he won’t be able to get to the aircraft carrier. Ok. I’ll see you when I can. Bye.”

Evil Trunks hung up the phone, stood up, fixed his coat, and started to exit the office. Magus crept forward but accidentally slammed his knee on the shaft wall, a loud echo filled the duct.

Quickly, Evil Trunks spun around while withdrawing a standard 9 millimeter pistol from his belt, he fired at the duct until the clip was empty. No signs of a hit on anything but the duct appeared. Evil Trunks began reloading his pistol just as the duct on the opposite end of the room where he had not fired was thrown open. Magus fell from the duct and stood up, staring at Evil Trunks.

“Just give me what I know you have, and I’ll peacefully exit this facility in the manner I arrived.” Magus said calmly.

“Over my cold dead body.” Evil Trunks Bluntly replied.

Magus grinned, and charged forwards at Evil Trunks. Taken by surprise, Evil Trunks felt the icy grip of Magus’s hand on his neck as he was pushed against the wall and raised up. Evil Trunks gasped for air, but a smile emerged on his red face.

Magus howled in pain as smoke emitted from his hand, he dropped Evil Trunks and cradled his hand.

“I knew that’d come in handy.” Evil Trunks arrogantly said, standing up. He pulled back the collar of his shirt to revel his crucifix necklace.

“You...bastard.” Magus said, infuriated.

Evil Trunks quickly turned around and hastily exited the office, running down the corridor. With a grunt of frustration, Magus ran in pursuit, only to meet the butte of a shotgun to his face, he fell straight to the ground.
“Sorry buddy, you took a wrong turn.” The man said, holding his gun triumphantly over Magus.

“Brim..you disgust me!” Magus yelled as he brought his legs backwards over his head. Quickly, Magus sprung upward, kicking Brim down on the way up. Brim was knocked to the ground by the intense force. Quickly, Magus balanced himself and looked down the long corridor, seeing Evil Trunks disappear through a set of double doors at the end.

While crawling towards the door, Magus heard random shots from Brim’s shotgun going off while Brim was struggling to stand up and fire at the same time. Finally, Magus reached the double doors as he jumped back on to the level ground. He flung the door open and ran outside. The wind was harsh, rain was practically pouring sideways. The hurricane was approaching. Magus looked in the rain down a mud covered path. Down the path led to a small building. Magus spotted Evil Trunks entering the building.

“One step ahead of me..” Magus said under his breath in the weather.

Quickly, Magus ran with blinding speed to the building, he quickly entered and shut the door behind him.

The building looked like a storage of some type. There were crates everywhere. An open crate revealed narcotics of many types. Magus dismissed the drugs to see Evil Trunks standing in front of the back door exit.

“You will stop running now!” Magus commanded.

“I wasn’t running, I was just picking a more decent arena my friend.” Evil Trunks said with a sadistic smile on his face. A shiny container was in Evil Trunks’s left hand. It was open, and a thick liquid pouring out of it.

“Now let’s make this fun.” Evil Trunks said as he tossed the container aside. He then quickly pulled out a match, lit it, and dropped it on the floor. A fire spread across the room quickly, the crates of narcotics erupting and exploding occasionally.

Magus quickly ran towards Evil Trunks, who now had his pistol extended and ready to fire. Magus quickly ran up and performed a spin kick to remove the gun from the hands of Evil Trunks. As Magus was re-balancing himself from the kick, Evil Trunks pulled a dagger out from his coat and shoved it into Magus’s chest. A loud yell was heard as Magus yelled in pain, Evil Trunks twisted the knife further into Magus’s body.

“You vampires are so predictable.” Evil Trunks said, chuckling at Magus’s signs of pain.

“You’re forgetting that’s only a part of me. The other you wouldn’t dare to unleash.” Magus said with his teeth gritted. He was hinting at himself being a werewolf as well.

Magus jumped backwards and quickly removed the dagger from his chest. He exhaled hard after throwing the dagger to the ground. Evil Trunk lunged at Magus, attempting to tackle Magus into a set of nearby flames. Magus jumped backwards to parry the attempt, and succeeded. With a loud “BANG!” a nearby crate exploded, tossing Magus to the ground. The storage building was now roaring with flames, the spots with the least flames was toward the center, were there were no crates whatsoever.

Magus quickly jumped backwards onto the wall, just a few feet over the tip of the roaring flames. Evil Trunks ran forward, but stopped due to the flames directly in front of him. Gracefully, Magus leapt from the wall and slammed into Evil Trunks. The two rolled around the ground as the tangle ended up with Magus pinning Evil Trunks to the ground. Magus unloaded a few punches to Evil Trunks’s face, but was thrown off shortly after.

Evil Trunks gritted his teeth and spit out a line of blood, he stood just a few feet away from the evil vampire. Evil Trunks then fell to the ground in an attempt to sweep out Magus’s legs from under him. Magus countered by leaping over the sweep and landing with an elbow to the back of Evil Trunks’s head. The mob lord fell forward onto the ground as Magus lifted him up from the back of the neck.

“Now this gets fun.” Magus said quietly to Evil Trunks.

Evil Trunks flailed about, but was heavily dazed by the blow from Magus. With great speed, Magus ran and jumped onto the wall, Evil Trunks still held up by his neck. Within seconds, Magus climbed near the top of the high walled room and held Evil Trunks over the flaming sides of the room.

“Have a nice fall, I’ll meet you down with a great hunger, I’ve already lost enough blood from your knife, I plan to get it back.” Magus said as he prepared to release the criminal mastermind. But all of a sudden, a loud bang was heard as the doors were kicked open.

“You won’t get me this time.!” a voice was heard.

Brim stood at the door, aiming his gun at Magus. He quickly fired.

The shell itself slammed into the cement wall while the spread fire of the gun sprayed onto Magus. With a yell of pain, Magus dropped Evil Trunks and fell to the ground. Evil Trunks regained his state of mind while falling luckily. As they hit the ground, they rolled from the fire. Both of them struggled to get up, while Magus struggled to think of how to get out of this predicament..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
“Yes…yes, I understand.” Evil Trunks was sitting on an old desk in a dimly lit room, speaking to his boss on the phone. The room had very little in the way of furniture, most likely because of the small size. One overhead light hanging from the ceiling, a sealed crate, the contents unknown, and a safe. The safe had been the home of the disc, which ET now carried in his long, black trench coat pocket. “I know how important this stuff is…and I know what happens if I **** this up.” Evil Trunks’ boss was not a lenient one. If something were to happen, then the impending hurricane would be the least of his worries.

The conversation continued, as the wind outside began to pick up. Evil Trunks could hear the whine and howl of the wind slapping against the windows. He knew he didn’t have long.

“Interesting…” ET said, as his boss informed him of the reports of an agent coming to collect the disc. “I hope, for their sake, they sent someone with some skills.” ET almost dropped the phone as he was told the details of the agent who was sent to retrieve the disc. “This makes matters more complicated.”

“Hold on a sec…” ET quickly surveyed the room, thinking he heard a noise coming from somewhere inside. He dismissed it as wind, which was now turning more violent outside, trashing against the window. It had also started to rain, so pinpointing any noise would be difficult. “What? No, nothing. It was nothing, just the wind. I should get going. There isn’t a whole lot of time left. Yes. Right. I won’t let you down, sir.”

ET hung up the phone and hopped off the desk. He picked up his coat and put it on and made sure to double check the location and safety of the disc, which if lost, would forfeit his life. As he was heading for the door, he suddenly heard a second, much louder noise. ET didn’t hesitate. He whipped around and emptied his entire clip towards the direction of the noise. Wind or not, he was going to kill something.

Evil Trunks was breathing heavily at this point. He reached into his coat pocket to pull out another clip to reload his gun. As he slipped the fresh clip in, the source of the noise showed itself. As if materializing out from the shadows, a dark figure with tattered clothing and long shaggy hair moved more into the solitary light source. “So, you must be Magus” smirked Evil Trunks.

“It appears, my reputation precedes me” Magus replied, his face still hidden in the darkness of the room, save a small glow coming from the light hitting his sunglasses. “Now, if you’ll please, hand over the disc before things have to get ugly”

“It looks to me like they’ve already gotten that way” Evil Trunks joked about Magus’ appearance. “This disc is worth more than my life, so you will not be getting it so easily.”

“We shall see” Magus replied confidently.

Magus sprung forward towards Evil Trunks. ET had just enough time to fire two shots at the fast approaching enemy, his speed seeming much faster than an average human. The first shot whizzed past Magus’ left ear and the second grazed his right thigh. This didn’t slow down Magus at all. ET knew he was a poor shot with a pistol, especially when his enemy is moving so quickly. His first weapon of choice was a blade. Evil Trunks always carried a piece of sharp steel with him. Today he had brought with him two 10” razor-sharp daggers which he kept on either side of his waist in two leather holsters.

Just before Magus was about to reach him, Evil Trunks abandoned the gun by tossing it towards the charging Magus. In the confusion, ET dropped down to his knees, rolled to the right and made his way for the opposite side of the room. In the few seconds it took for Magus to turn around, ET had used the crate as a stepping stone to hurl himself through the window located directly above it and out into the raging storm.

“Hmm, this should prove to be most enjoyable” scowled Magus as he leapt up from the ground back into the darkness of the rafters.

ET was now outside, rain pouring down his face. He brushed the shards of broken glass off himself and stood up. He knew he didn’t have a lot of time before Magus would be on his heals. If only he could get to the airstrip on the opposite side of the island. There his salvation would take the shape of the small, private two-seater plane he had used to get to the island. But he was getting ahead of himself. Evil Trunks knew the island pretty well. He was standing in a large field adjacent to the tiny office in which he had spent most of the past six months. He had worked too hard and come too far to let this all fall to **** now. To his right he could see the Caribbean Sea, waters raging as if it were a child throwing a tantrum.

“You aren’t trying to run from me, are you?!” Magus roared from the roof of the office building, his voice as loud as thunder.

“You’re joking, right? Things are just getting interesting.” ET retorted.

Magus leapt off the building, fell 2 stories and landed on the ground approximately 50 feet away from ET. “I don’t have time for this” Magus exclaimed, “I need that disc and then I can leave this worthless island. So let’s get this over with.”

The moment the last words left Magus’ mouth, he lunged forward into a quick sprint barreling down fast on the wet and cold Evil Trunks. “You seem to be pretty fast” interjected ET, “Let’s see if your speed can deal with these!” Evil Trunks flung open his long, black coat to reveal the two daggers hidden inside. As he ripped the daggers from their tight restraints in a cross pattern, palms inward, the noise they made was so distinct it sounded as if they were sharp enough to cut the air itself. Lightning crashed.

Evil Trunks began running towards Magus, daggers blazing, held out one to each side of his body. With 10 feet to go, ET gave a quick jump forward followed by a cross-swipe of the daggers. He hit nothing but air and falling water. Magus had taken to the air, jumping over ET. ET quickly turned to try and catch his opponent off guard, but once again came up short. Magus was quick indeed. But how long could he keep this up…

Both fighters began charging at each other once again. This time, ET tried to out maneuver Magus by leapfrogging over him, but the dark agent was quite prepared for such an attack. As ET flew over Magus, ET felt a quick grab to his right leg and a hard thrust straight into the soft, rain soaked earth below. The air quickly left ET’s lungs as he hit the ground.

As the rain continued to come down with an unrelenting fury, Magus stood over ET as he lay on the ground. Barely able to make out Magus’ face anymore partly because of the rain and partly due to the small crater he was now lying in, Magus spoke. “What’s the point? You know you can’t beat me. I suggest giving me the disc and perhaps I’ll let you leave here with the majority of your limbs”.

ET answered inaudibly

“What’s that? Begging for your life perhaps?” Magus leaned closer.

“I said…” Before ET finished, he thrust the one dagger he was still holding on to into Magus’ right shin, which forced Magus’ head closer to the ground. A quick left kick from ET’s size 12 boots straight into the ****y vampire’s face straightened him upright again. ET spun to his feet and followed up with a lightning fast round house kick which sent Magus hurling backwards into and through the wall of the office where the confrontation had began. ET finished his thought…

“…things are just getting interesting”

Evil Trunks knew he had to regroup and more importantly get to the airstrip. The hurricane was fast approaching and time was running short. He quickly made sure the disc was still safely stored in his pocket. Luckily and miraculously, it was. He peered over his right shoulder and saw where he had to go next. The forest…

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to have to give this round to Magus, even though ET proved he belongs here, Magus' post had a lot more action and even involved another Fight Club member. ET you definately have the tools to give Magus a fight, so I know Round 2 will make my decision even tougher.

Magus wins Round 1.

You may begin Round 2.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Magus rolled out of the flames and sprung to his feet, Evil Trunks stood in front of him. Evil Trunks stared at Magus, his eyes filled with pure anger now. Magus stepped forward while the flames raged on.

“You move one more step and I’ll make sure that there will be pieces of you in every corner of this building.” Brim said, shoving the barrel of his gun into Magus’s back. Closing his eyes and gritting his teeth, Magus stopped moving.

“Either way, I’m still gonna shoot you.” Brim said, laughing.

Suddenly, an explosion from a nearby crate sent the three flying. Brim was hurled back into the source of the inferno, Magus and Evil Trunks both were thrown to the backdoor. Quickly, Evil Trunks stood up and threw the door open, hastily exiting the building. Magus was in pursuit of Evil Trunks once again. Evil Trunks saw the aircraft carrier in the distance, the waves tossing the ship around a bit. His transport boat waited for him with a man standing on it. He saw Evil Trunks and furiously motioned for him to hurry up. The storm was just a few minutes from slamming into them. Evil Trunks ran onto the dock, with Magus closely behind him.

The rain was whipping everyone in the face, the weather was not showing any mercy. Quickly, one of the men tossed his pistol into the air. With one graceful movement, Evil Trunks snatched the gun from the air, spun around, and emptied six shots from the gun. Not one shot missed it’s target. Five shots hit Magus’s chest, while the last shot nailed Magus in the middle of his forehead just as intended. Magus stumbled forward, his sense of direction just went to Hell. He stumbled about on the dock, but his eyes rolled up in his head and he lost balance. A splash couldn’t even be determined from Magus’s fall due to the raging waters.

“Hurry, we still have time sir.” The man said to Evil Trunks.

“Let’s go then.” Evil Trunks hopped into the boat as it took off towards the carrier.

The boat sped off, hopping waves left and right. Magus was clutched onto the lower side of the boat as hard as he could to avoid being thrown off from the waves. The boat arrived at the carrier and was being hoisted up. Magus jumped off the small boat and clung to the hull of the massive ship. Magus climbed up to the deck and saw rarely any crew members around. He ducked behind some crates as he heard a man yelling to Evil Trunks.

“The storms about here, so got you a chopper to take off instead of taking you out of here via plane, I hope you understand sir.” The man said.

“It’s fine, as long as I get out of here and that nuisance is being eaten by fish.” Evil Trunks said, walking towards a small helicopter no the platform of the ship.

Magus closed his eyes as his bullet wounds shrunk until they were gone. He shook off the daze from being shot in the head and being pounded by waves and stood up. He walked behind Evil Trunks and was ready to attack.

“Sir!” Evil Trunks’s escort yelled, pointing at Magus.

Evil Trunks reached in his coat and grabbed the disk, he then threw it to the man and yelled to him, “ In ten minutes, even if I am right next to the chopper, you take off and get this where it needs to go.

“Yes sir!” The man said, running for the chopper.

Evil Trunks ran next to the area where Magus was hiding earlier, he jumped on top of the crate. The crate however did have a tin barrel on top of it, surprisingly the storm had not knocked it off.

“Ether buddy, you know, for our special ingredients we also deliver.” Evil Trunks said, smiling evilly. He kicked the barrel towards Magus and bulled out his gun, he was now aiming at the barrel. Magus quickly picked the barrel up and hurled it back towards Evil Trunks. However, not even Magus’s abnormal reflexes was fast enough for Et’s accuracy, as the barrel was in the middle of the two, Evil Trunks had already fired his pistol. The explosion sent the two in opposite directions. Evil Trunks caught the end of the ship before tossed overboard, he pulled himself up.

“Oh no..” He thought to himself, “My fathers crucifix necklace must’ve fell off on the ship somewhere..”

Evil Trunks knew so far the only thing to leave a wound on Magus was the crucifix necklace that he had previously been wearing, he looked around the ship, Magus was nowhere to be found, flames that were scattered were being put out, the necklace couldn’t be seen in the harsh rain and wind either. Evil Trunks saw a small fire protected from the rain underneath the helicopter as well. Quickly, Evil Trunks trotted towards the helicopter to make his escape, but was stopped when he was tackled from behind.

Magus slammed into Evil Trunks, knocking his head against the side of the helicopter.

“You..will pay for this..no mere human has slowed me down like this before, this is an insult!” Magus yelled, “I will end this once and for all, this is time to feast!” Magus yelled as he lifted the dazed Evil Trunks up and bit right into his neck.

Evil Trunks attempted to scream, but was stopped with a helpless gargle. The pain from Magus’s fangs snapped Evil Trunks back into reality, yet it was so intense he could not move. He could feel every ounce of blood being pulled out of his body forcefully, he began getting extremely dizzy. Colors were fading away. The pilot of the helicopter started the chopper up, the rotor begin to twirl. Magus looked up and stopped his feeding, he threw Evil Trunks tot he ground. Evil Trunks slid underneath eh helicopter, still alive, but in a heavy daze and blood all over his neck. The small fire underneath the helicopter was still there, and in the middle of the fire was his necklace, the crucifix part had been in the scorching flames long enough to where it was mostly in a silvery liquid form. Evil Trunks patted out the small flame and pulled out his knife. He heard gunshots above, apparently the pilot seemed to be holding off Magus decently. He rubbed his knife in the silver goo that was formerly his crucifix, he crawled out from underneath the helicopter and stood up. Magus jumped inside of the helicopter as it started to raise, Evil Trunks hastily followed. The pilot was spinning the helicopter around, trying to throw Magus out. Magus and Evil Trunk slid about the helicopter, but both held on.

“You were lucky I had an objective, or you would’ve been mine!” Magus yelled to Evil Trunks.

“ I give you my regards, see you in hell.” Evil Trunks said as he sprung forwards and drove his knife deep into Magus’s chest.

Magus howled in pain, he stammered about as smoke emitted from his body, the knife stuck in his chest. He brought his hands up and ripped the knife out, however, he fell to his knees, spitting out blood.

“How..what did you do?” Magus asked Evil Trunks.

Evil Trunks stood tall, as if he had already won the battle.

“Let’s just say a gift from a friend of mine.” Evil Trunks said, laughing.

The knife was picked up off of the helicopter floor by Evil Trunks, he was ready to finish off his opponent. Magus stood up and fell up into the ****pit, in a rage he started slamming all the controls as hard as he could, heavily damaging them all. The chopper lurched out of control, it spun around and descended quickly back towards the island.

“You idiot, now none of us are going to make it out of this!” Evil Trunks yelled.

Magus clutched his chest, his breathe had gotten heavy.

“I think not, we hadn’t hit that high of an altitude, “ Magus began “ I bet we will-“

CRASH!!!

The chopper slammed into the ground, the three occupants were thrown forward as the impact crushed the chopper.

Evil Trunks moaned in pain as his leg was caught in some wreckage, he saw the pilot laying next to him, not moving or breathing. The pilot then slid away, Magus was dragging him by his feet as he squeezed out of the crushed chopper door.

Evil Trunks still was amazed they survived the crash. He vividly remembered the chopper taking off, not too high but it was spinning wildly to throw Magus out, then Magus destroyed the controls out of a rage.

Evil Trunks crawled out of the wreckage to see Magus in the storm over the pilot’s corpse, he reached into the pilot’s pants pocket and grabbed the disk case. Amazingly, the disk was still in one piece.

Magus ran towards the office complex where he initially engaged in combat with Evil Trunks. Evil Trunks pursued at a distance. The winds were unspeakably strong now, the storm was practically here, Evil Trunks was focused on getting the disk and finding shelter in the office somehow.
Magus threw open the double doors and ran inside, still clutching his chest Evil Trunks followed him in. The walls were rumbling, the building was surprisingly staying intact from the winds. Magus ran into Evil Trunks’s office, heading for the telephone, but he collapsed on the floor due to the pain from the knife wound.

“Well, it seems your own guilt couldn’t let you go through with your initial plan eh?” Evil Trunks said arrogantly, standing over Magus, his knife in his hand.

“I thought you died in the crash..” Magus said quietly.

“Apparently I’m just not killed that easily.” Evil Trunks said as he raised the knife in the air.

A loud crack was heard, the walls began to shake. Evil Trunks looked around in fear, suddenly the roof of the complex was ripped off, the hurricane had arrived. Magus and Evil Trunks both struggled to find something to hold onto, but their efforts seemed in vain as the walls began to collapse. As one wall collapsed, the rest of the complex began to give, both of them were practically outdoors as they struggled to move from the wreckage of the building. The chopper wreckage was seen at the beach not far off. Magus and Evil Trunks crawled from the wreckage and stood up, both frantically looking for some kind of salvation from the storm.

A large chunk of the helicopter was lifted up from the winds and blown directly at Magus, it slammed into him as he went airborne and caught by the wind. Evil Trunks saw his opponent fly off, only to realize he still had the disk with him.

Evil Trunks cursed under his breath, only to be slammed back down into the wreckage by a piece of debris. A black shroud fell over his eyes as he fell to the ground.

Magus woke up from beneath the wreckage of the helicopter, it was now night fall, the storm had passed and done its damage. Magus stood up, he was covered in mud, his shirt was just a heap of mud covered scrap now, he removed it and threw it to the ground. The disk, once again unharmed, was under a small heap of rubble as Magus picked it up and pocketed it once again.

The night was calm, and just a bit cloudy, a small rain was taking place in the aftermath of the disaster. Magus stood up and headed over to the destroyed complex, looking for any means necessary to contact his employer and notify him he was ready to collect his money and be picked up. He started looking around, but there was nothing there that wasn’t crushed by the debris of the building. He saw Evil Trunks laying face down in the debris, he picked him up by the back of the neck. He picked Evil Trunks up by the neck and lifted him up. Evil Trunks’s eyes popped open and he began to flail about, Magus dropped Evil Trunks and stepped backwards. Evil Trunks still wielded that deadly knife.

Evil Trunks charged forwards as Magus hopped backwards in attempt to parry the oncoming attack. Unfortunately, Magus slipped over a piece of debris and fell backwards to be re-impaled from the back all the way through his chest. A long piece of metal from the complex stuck out. Magus yelled in pain due to his wounded chest being impaled once again. Struggling to stand up, Magus fell on his side and looked into the cloudy sign.

“Perhaps this was the day immortality ends..” Magus thought to himself. However, he quickly dismissed the thought as the parting clouds revealed a full moon.

Magus smiled, and struggled to his feet, pulling the chunk of metal out of his chest.

“Now, any doubt I had about being defeated will be erased!” Magus said as he thrust his arms outward and closed his eyes.

His face outstretched and formed into a snout, hair began sprouting on his arms and legs, his fingers formed into claws, all his teeth began to sharpen intensely. His inner werewolf was now unleashed upon Evil Trunks.

Evil Trunks stepped back in shock as the monster snarled and ran towards him. Evil Trunks hurled his knife at the monster, only for it to be caught by the handle inches away from its chest. Magus threw the knife aside and pounced on Evil Trunks. Once he had Evil Trunks on the ground, Magus began slashing at hist chest. Blood poured out from the deep scratches.

Magus stood up and grabbed Evil Trunks by the leg. Quickly, he lifted Evil Trunks from the ground and brought him over his head, he then slammed him back down into the pile of debris. Evil Trunks coughed and gargled, looked up at Magus, and spit at him. The sense of survival struggle became clear to Magus. But his lust for revenge had just begun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom