Melee Struggle

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In DBZ, the characters are often get into melee struggles, that is Person A punches Person B, Person B catches the punch and the two struggle for control.

I was thinking that when someone blocks a simple melee attack that the struggle meter could pop up and the two players could fight for control.

If Person A is much higher than Person B, I suggest that the struggle is short and Person A punches through Person B's defence causing a little below normal damage.

If Person B is much higher than Person A, Person B catches the punch/kick and counter attacks immediately causing normal simple melee damage.

If both are at the same (or thereabouts) level, the struggle will occur. It will be exactly the same as a normal block/power struggle you could turn your aura on in the middle of it and holding primary fire will put more energy into your attack. The winner will be awarded a short combo (Say two or so simple attacks) which will do higher than normal damage.

comments? criticisms?

Best answers
Although your suggestion would be true to the show it would cause problems for anyone that joins a server after people have been fighting for a while. I mean not being able to block basic melee if you are to weak throws many ppls playing strategies out the window.

Best answers
Hoot has a point.
In 1.3, imagine a ssj2/3 goku and a new trunks comes in. he will never manage to touch goku, and it will take a few hours for him to actually reach a level of power that can compete with goku.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom