Different sequences for Melee Struggles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee struggles all look the same, why not add variety? When engaged in a melee struggles, the following should happen:

1. The current grappling of the hands with an aura growing around them both.
2. After they grapple hands and the arrows start to appear, an automated sequence of them punching and kicking each other would be happening at the same time you input the arrows.

Also, when they both are able to match each others arrows and then both players are sent flying back, I was thinking instead of them just flying back, both of them can do a hard punch at each other that would send them flying back. The animation shouold show both of them charging their arms way back slow enough to see the amount of power they're putting into the punch, then WHAM and hit each other.

Best answers
yeah i like this idea so something like this...

then

but obviosely from a standing position
or this could be for when two people colide while using simple melee

Best answers
YEAH! I love this.. But i dont think the tee will make this... Its more of eye candy..
BUT I LOVE IT!!! :p
Becous just standing is boring...

P.S i really think while pre puntching you sould start the arow stuf becous its just feels slow right now....

Best answers
I don't see why the team wouldn't do this... I don't mean right now but in a near future I think it's quite possible to be added! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom