Suggestions for esf 1.3

Best answers
1)
in 1.1 and 1.2 Boo is the best character and in some leagues you can't play with him..
if in 1.3 he will not be able to rise up his Health and he will not start with amazing power level ( 1,200,000) it will be nice..and it will be fun to play against players that use Boo..

2)
The gallitgun of vegeta sometimes disturbing to see the enemy.
example:

it will be nice if in 1.3 the attack sprite will be less lighting...

hope you guys will get attention to my suggestions...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) I think it's staying true to the show, he's not as powerful as he could be, but hopefully with all the 1.3 trans' he'll get outstripped later in the matches.

2) Switch to first person mode (F4 by default) when aiming energy attacks, it makes it easier and you don't have anything covering the screen.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
1) I think it's staying true to the show, he's not as powerful as he could be, but hopefully with all the 1.3 trans' he'll get outstripped later in the matches.
what trans'?

and thanks...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trans = Transformation. And yes, Buu is overpowered. People keep saying that he wont be as good as everyone else once they trans, but i think they forget that buu will be able to trans to kid buu. At the rate buu is going at, kid buu will be just as annoying as evil buu and regular buu.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Trans = Transformation. And yes, Buu is overpowered. People keep saying that he wont be as good as everyone else once they trans, but i think they forget that buu will be able to trans to kid buu. At the rate buu is going at, kid buu will be just as annoying as evil buu and regular buu.
I didn't ask what trans means

I asked what transformations will be in 1.3

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every trans -_-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every transformation

e.g
Goku: SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3
Gohan: SSJ, SSJ2, Mystic,
Vegeta: SSJ, SSJ2, Majin

And so on and so forth

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Every transformation

e.g

And so on and so forth
so no more EVM?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much. There would be no reason to play it, unless you look forward to ssj4.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Every transformation

e.g
Just wanna make sure about what you said about gohan. So there will only be 1 gohan to play :laff: ?
I sure hope they don't add in an adult one aswell = lamers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, those were unofficial examples, but it has been stated by at least two moderators that Adult Gohan will be added for 1.3 and his forms will be SSJ, SSJ2, Mystic, however the details on Teen Gohan's forms are hazy at the moment.

Another reason you might want to play EVM after 1.3 is that it has some extra attacks, like Vegeta's self destruct, but i'll probably stick to standard ESF after 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom