Currently there are these two small bugs

Missing Bitmap Font: Gfx\Vgui\Fonts\640_Scouterstats Text.tga

Missing Bitmap Font: Gfx\Vgui\Fonts\640_Melee Text.tga

They they efect the game much.

Wierd Sugustion

When you use Friezas Disc
Maybe add a prapeller not sure if its the right spelling
Like when jump off high building you slow down and land safely
I know what you thinking this crazy guys crazy why would you jump off a building or mountain. Reason: charge your disc don't have enough time to teleport or move just jump down. You know like that movie Marry Popins with Umbrella.

Big Bang
I think needs little sparks around it
Because on the icon it show BB having sparks or am I wrong

Buus Candy Attack
Swarp dounut with Cokeacola
Thanks

Best answers
bug report: known bugs everyone gets them and with me they dont do anything

friezas disk: pointless since you dont take damage from falling from most hieghts and the only thing it will do is make you not be able to escape faster....

Big Bang: useless eye candy....to be honest i think it would make it look worse :p

Buu's candy: i think the way it is now looks the best.

in my opinion theres not much of a point in doing this but thats just my opinion....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All the bugs comments should go in the <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8">bug report forum</a>. But I don't think they're bugs, just missing files. Try reinstalling ESF or getting someone to send the files in question to you.

Your suggestion for Frieza's disc makes no sense, how can you not have enough time to move? Moving takes less than a second, jumping off a tall mountain or building (assuming your up one to begin with) takes a couple of seconds. Besides, if you were falling, you'd be an easy target if you were falling slower, wouldn't you? If you're worried about taking damage from a fall (and it would have to be a big fall) then just press the fly button before you hit the ground to break your fall.

I'm not sure about the sparks, the big bang would be moving too fast to really notice.

Buu's Candy attack is exactly that, a candy attack, he makes sweet, sugary foods for himself (and milk for Tommy the blind kid,) he never turned anyone into a coke, but if you want to see it in then it's a fairly easy custom job. It wouldn't affect the gameplay at all, and the donuts usually get eaten very fast after being created so it's doubtful if anyone would notice.

Best answers
But Still coke is sugary liquid. I'll noticed. For the Coke use it as Full Ki, the chocolate as full health and the cookie as half of both.

Best answers
but why? In the whole series buu never turned anyone into a coke :p he only turned them into candy and what not.......and besides the Doughnut looks better.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
half of both
What's the point? Why waste the 100,000PL boost you get from Donut on some health (easily available with Regeneration) or full ki (easily available through recharging)?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i would say is that the big bang should be able to be seen on the outside like in dragonball z buus fury i constantly get blasted with the big bang without knowing hes doing anything at all it looks like hes standing there

and the candy beam should be more animated really and a little bit longer actually i think it should be able to stretch across the map but do less damage

i gotta find someway to make the game more challengeing...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is challenging you just don't fight the right people. You fight new people all the time. So of course it's not hard for you. i like vegeta's ff and buus candy beam just the way they are. and i hope they arent changed. it would make it too easy if it was the way you said it.

Hmmm vegeta's just idling there. looks like hes doing nothing. BANG!!!! ooh man that kidder he was charging a ff the entire time.

and if you were buu who is over powered enough, if the candy beam stretched accross the map then if you knocked them down to the ground instead of having to go in range of them (which costs KI!) you could just knocke them down and stay werhe you are and use it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i said that i followed with a little something that went like with a big health decrease in it or at least something along those lines or increasing ki usage by alot and i dont think it should be instantaneous either

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see the Big Bang charging sprite from Budokai 2, a ball on the end of Vegeta's palm (they got the colours wrong) that expands and then fires, but if you can't tell that Vegeta's charging one, look at his stance, he'll be facing you at an angle and have one arm outstretched.

I think Candy Attack is fine as it is now, it does minimal damage for the reason that, not only does Buu get the frag, but he also gets +100'000PL, full HP etc, if you scan someone on the scouter and you see their PL is dropping rapidly, they'll have less than 5hp, thats when you use it.

Best answers
True he charge it and this round ball comes up. OK how about some sound to with the aftering like Mmmmmm Yummy or something. Maybe these ones "Buu likes Chocolate, cookie and dohnut." "Burp" "Yummy can have somemore"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom