So anyone fiqure out GT yet?

Best answers
because i just have! Its about the transformations as a hint. very obvious and i couldnt see it!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're questioning what GT stands for, it's Dragonball Grand Tour. Most likely because of how half the series they are "tour"-ing the universe in search for the dragonballs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x.x I thought it stood for Grand Tournament. Shows about much i know.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah its Grand Tour. Which has nothing to do with the transformations.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Yeah its Grand Tour. Which has nothing to do with the transformations.
damn and i was so close..... goofy tambarines....... <.< what? >.>

anyway i cant think of it..... hurry up and tell us :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with all the homo trans, i could of easly believed it to be "Ghey troubles", but they gave it an even lamer name, which suits its crappahness ;O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
with all the homo trans, i could of easly believed it to be "Ghey troubles", but they gave it an even lamer name, which suits its crappahness ;O
yeah i figured out it sucked too much to be bareable tv viewing

nZ

Best answers
well actually GT , half of it is grand tour , and the other half of it is about the transformations tht can be undertaken in da DB world

Best answers

what's this topic about anyway ? o_O
like.. what the name means or what.. ?

Best answers
\o/ you guys can really make someone mad. yes DBGT AND I WS TALKIN ABOUT THE FREAKING TRANSFORMATIONS!!!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the complete series is badly made just look at SSJ4 Goku fight all he does is throw ki attacks at his enemies and i can tell you that isnt a warriors stily especialy if that warrior is a sayan

besides a transformation to a half monkey come o :S

Best answers
if you were talking about the transformations, then what is there to figure out?

Best answers
Robby said:
\o/ you guys can really make someone mad. yes DBGT AND I WS TALKIN ABOUT THE FREAKING TRANSFORMATIONS!!!!!
well then tell us already, and CAPS CAN BE ANOYING at times to unstick that shift key.

ps i thought it was "giant turd" but yeah the grand tour sounds more like it. :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This must be a ploy to make fun of GT.

It wasn't the best part of the series, but I really just don't see your point when your question has been answered.

GT = Grand Tour

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmmmmm....... ssj4 looked ***...... and they made it worse with the crap story, and the way that a ssj4 goku looked exactly as impressive during a fight as ssj2...... ssj3 i cud accept and it was at a buu powerlevel, but ssj4 which was ment to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger, looked exactly the same..... I dunno GT is just fan fiction anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TO tell you the truth, I never even bothered to watch GT.....from waht I know....probably never will. Just gimmie the old school and leave it at that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually find ssj3 to suck to, i didnt got the chills that ssj2 ssj gave me, although i must say i didnt got chills when goku first went super.

the powerlevels just went to high. uwa i´m strong UWA i´m stronger UUUUWWAA no i´m the strongest.

after the cell games i found the quality lower than before.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i agree they should have stopped with the ssj2, but ssj3 is okay, but i find ssj3 gotenks a bit retarded, hes like an old man with long hair. :p

And GT was .....lets not say that word, its to horrible..

Lets just say, that i expected GT to be GRAND! :fight:

but it turned out to be less, ssj4 is sooo weak, he does a 10x kamehameha on li shenlong, and only thing that is being destroyed, is a toy store!!!! ;/

And when he transforms in the water, against super androind 17 (another crappy villain) the water goes up from the energy, well when Goku went ssj3 for the first time in DBZ, the whole planet shook, and it allmost blew away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You think thats bad, Super Baby Ougon Oozaru Vegeta fired a 10x Gallit Gun (remember, even when Vegeta was weak, a 1x Gallit Gun was enough to destroy the Earth) and the explosion was the size of a regular ki ball. And it covered them in sand for some reason.

Oh yeah, and SBOOV fired Gallit gun three times during GT and every time the beam was blue...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom