KI and Character suggestions.

Best answers
1. Vegta's renzouki attack sucks (sorry). He should shoot a lot more and they should be alot stronger. Also Gohan should recieve this attack: he used it against Frieza in the series and he is lacking attacks.

2. Trunks lack of beams should be compensated with an attack called a sword beam: in a early nintendo DBZ game, he uses it. I don't think Trunks has that much of and advantage with his melee skills.

3. Tien must be included soon, but if he is he must be given good power ups and on that point, Krillin and Piccolo must have a lower transformation level and a higher power up percentage increase respectively.

4. New characters: surely Dabura and Android 18 must be included because then it give more selection over the whole series.
Goten, Little Trunks and Gotenks: after hearing this suggestion in the first interview i became very interested. Why not have goten and trunks as separate characters and then for their transformations they become Gotenks; both characters would become Gotenks and hey, at least you would be able to find lots of attacks for him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All except Suggestion Two have been suggested before, read the sticky

2) You're right that Trunks doesn't have much of an advantage, but he's designed to work as a melee character, with the sword and everything. He already has burning attack and finishing buster, how would the sword beam work? Would it be like Frieza's Deathbeam or like the Kamehameha?

Best answers
The sword beam is vegito's attack where he used it and it just cut through super buu's throat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the Spirit Sword (no relation to the Spirit Bomb)

I think what he means by sword beam is a beam fired from the sword.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he didn't do it in the series I don't think it will be included in the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think what he means is that trunks learned how to handle the sword enough to be able to fire a shock wave kind of throught it i believe he did use something like that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I don't think he did. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best answers
if anyone has ever played legacy of goku 2 you'll know what it is. Like a wave of energy shaped in an arc gets shot out from the sword. I think this attack should work the same as destructo disk with the slice in half and all. Or it could be an insant charge attack like the finger laser, since he doesn't really have to charge it up and it could do little damage
EDIT: Heres a picture
http://www.dbzgtlegacy.com/animatedgifs/Trunxbladebeam.gif
EDIT: Fixed it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tacoman ----> the link doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom