A few Questions...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am wondering what main Additions will be made in beta 1.3... And if you can, please take my ideas into consideration..

-Please fix the auras and add lightening for things like ssj2 ( I know the hl engine sucks, but oh well)

-make ssj1 and ssj2 a NOTICBLE difference, unlike in budokai

Also, when is the release date set for or around what month will it be released? If it isn't going to be for a while, can you make a quick update with like something new in it, like a new character or new auras.

Also, what new characters can i see in 1.3?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i can tell you that the main thing will be the transformations

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens has recently released an inteam outline for beta 1.3 to the team members and testers. Once it's finalized, we should be releasing it to the public soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
harSens has recently released an inteam outline for beta 1.3 to the team members and testers. Once it's finalized, we should be releasing it to the public soon.
when exactly will this be? :confused:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
iu supose the anwser will be "when its ready" anyways cant wait to see it :laff:

Best answers
Dan16 said:
make ssj1 and ssj2 a NOTICBLE difference, unlike in budokai
I dont understand, esf has made the differences noticeable, what possible can it be more, hair goes to yellow and thats it, oh maybe a little muscle adding to the model... what more does it need.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... no, i mean in budokai 2, ssj 1 and ssj 2 look exactly the same, i want the hair and muscle mass to be noticible from ssj1 to ssj2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom