some suggestions

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(1) first off i just wanna ask what the hell is the point of the ki blob you REALLY rarely get a chance to use it to your advantage at all

(2) im putting in some suggestions and i know they have been suggested before but i just want to bring it up again so please dont spam the thread by sayin "oh its been suggested before (you bastard)"

i really think you should see the big bang charging in front of you i know it would make it harder to use but think about it every time you got killed by the big bang it seemed like he was just standing there watching the fights or something

you should take the radar off for the dragonballs it would make them to easy to find, and im talking about in later versions here, making it so someone could just zoom off with a dragon ball and hide it making no point to the game

vegetas new renzoku should just be a superfast and more animated renzoku

the sbc should be about the width of your two fingers, middle and index, and be connected but your not able to move while firing and i dont care about your complaints to this it makes more sense this way

for gohan instead of firing a thing about the size of the small sb out of his sheild why not fire the shield itself it should be possible that way the sheild wouldnt be in the middle of the map for forever...

theres a little bug exploit that i know everyones aware of aswell its where you can go to somewhere way above the ground and charge an sb and itll charge inside the ceiling so you cant see it id like that fixed...

and last im not really suggesting this im just interested in what people will respond to this but maybe special abilities for the characters and weapons and when i say that im not talking along the lines of kaioken or selfdestruct
im talking like cell piccolo and buu wouldnt be affected by discs you know stuff like that and chou kamehameha would count as an ability as well

again im just bringing alot of this back up in the way i want to be done or with different reasons

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blob is a generic attack that is often used by characters in the anime. It has uses

If you're close enough to see Vegeta standing around 'watching fights' then you're close enough to hear him say "Big Bang ATTACK!!" Use headphones.

I don't understand the radar thing at all. Without the radar how would you find the dragonballs?

I agree with rensoku.

Don't agree with SBC. If its that thin then its more like a laser than a beam. and if its connected it makes Piccolo a sitting duck.

How would you fire the whole shield?

Bug fixes are a given.

The game needs to be balanced so all characters need to be affected by all attacks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am liking youre radar suggestion.

it is to easy to find the dragon balls, maybe an option to have the dragonradar ingame to locate them, it shouldt be that precise, as the z fighters allways had trouble locating it excactly

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blob is a generic attack that is often used by characters in the anime. It has uses

If you're close enough to see Vegeta standing around 'watching fights' then you're close enough to hear him say "Big Bang ATTACK!!" Use headphones.

I don't understand the radar thing at all. Without the radar how would you find the dragonballs?

I agree with rensoku.

Don't agree with SBC. If its that thin then its more like a laser than a beam. and if its connected it makes Piccolo a sitting duck.

How would you fire the whole shield?

Bug fixes are a given.

The game needs to be balanced so all characters need to be affected by all attacks.
i am talking about the current ki blob not the shows ki blob in the show the enemies would stay down for a few minutes in the game its a few seconds just long enough to get few kiballs in but the ki blobs dont really do much

i was not close enough to see him or even hear him at all im talking about from a while away and fyi i use headphones in all my games

use your eyes genius the dragonballs arent that hard to find at all without a radar evm demonstrated this

yep renzokus pretty good

for the sbc THATS THE WHOLE POINT you didnt ever see piccolo move the special beam cannon or just shoot and attack the enemy while the beams still in midair and its spammed way to much already

as for the shield you could just make the shield disappear while at the same time have a seperate sprite shoot it off

im just saying about the bug it just annoys me

and the buu thing was a simple example i dont actually mean that buu piccolo and cell would actually be invulnerable to the disc it just seems more sensible for them to be invulerable to instagibs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom