Open Challenge

Best answers
So I need a distraction and warm up for the royal rumble...thusly I am accepting any challenger for a little fight. I'll sex you even if I win!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been A LONG time since i've done this....might as well hop back in.

WHich incarnation do you wish to face, Regular Arthos?(Black tattered sleeveless leather jacket, black sunglasses, black wifebeater tee under the jacket, biker gloves, and tattered blue jean)

Or the other incarnation of SASQUATCH! LORD OF THE FOREST!

(Give me a short amount of time to prepare, I need to review the rules. As I said, it's been a LONG time.)

Best answers
I care not which it is you face me with, now for a ref...ref?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WEll, It will have to be my regular Arthos Character, WHich I am nearly finished and need to post in the bio thread. Sasquatch will be added later.

EDIT: Completed and Posted. Come on in Ref, lets get down ta busy-ness(Re-read the rules, I'm ready.)

Best answers
I will ref this match to the best of 3 rounds.

Just to make it interesting, the arena will be a frozen forest, with snow covered tree, a frozen lake with various streams running from it etc.

Begin t3h smacktalk!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Come out kid! Come out and witness your demise!"

Arthos tapped his fists together, making a light electric spark. The cold of the arena did not bother him in the lease. His infinities were cold lumps of metal in their holsters. His sickle hung from his belt.

A breeze blew through, snow flakes flying past and sticking to his face. The forest was a bit dark, the sun blocked by the snow on the canopy.

"Come on out. I don't have time for games." His tesla gloves sparked and hummed with anticipation.

Best answers
Brim walked out from behind a tree into the opening where Arthos stood.

"Here is your prey, hunt me if you can."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos whipped out his sickle and charged at Brim, who ducked off to the left, taunting Arthos."HA! Come and get me!" With a gutteral grunt, Arthos chopped down the tree they were next too with a windblade, taking down a few behind it.

Brim, having barely escaped the impact of the falling tree, ducked into nothingness. The tree splintered crashed as it hit the ground, rumbling the ground. Hiding, biding is time for his strike. Arthos ran past, and Brim Sprung out, landing a few blows on Arthos' chest and face. They smashed in with a force that Arthos was not expecting, as if augmented by Brim's own energies.

Arthos lightly charged his left hand and laid a big hook on brims face, discharging on impact. Sparkling electrical light spreading all over the impact site. Lightly stunning Brim, he backed off, backflipping several feet back. The sickle still in Arthos' right hand, he made a rough swing, sending out an unstable windblade. It banked, narrowly missing Brim, who dodged it anyway. It hit a tree behind Brim, and instead of simplely slicing through, it shattered the tree, sending out a rain of splinters and the ravaged top half of the treed falling to the ground. The bottom half had been split down the middle.

Brim returned to close combat and they exchanged a few blows, nothing significant. Brim kicked the sickle out of Arthos' hand. Arthos retaliated by charging his left hand again and jabbing him in the head again.(Major primary Hit)

Taken aback, Brim returned to the fray and with a kick to Arthos' face and another to his crotch, Arthos fell onto his back. "AHH!....Jesus!"

Brim approached to look down on a foe that he felt he had beaten so easily.

Arthos' right fist sprung up in a jabbing motion and discharged a half-charged shot, the other disapating in his left hand. Brim fell aback, stunned. Arthos got up, half standing on one of his knees. Brim assumed a similar position. Arthos shook his hand and the electricity on his left hand disappated.

Suddenly, Brim grabbed a handfull of splinters and flung the at Arthos. Before Arthos could react, the splinters plunged into his left arm, some scratching him, others digging in deep.

The blood dripped from the wounds, dripping onto the still pristince snow.

(ha HA! Masterpeice!)

Best answers
Making his way into the clearing, Brim looked at his surroundings, surveying what could become obstacles, or what could become advantages. Sizing up his opponent, Brim noticed sparks coming from his gloves and a sickle strapped to his back. Weapons…must mean that he is weak Brim thought.

“Come then,” exclaimed Arthos “we will see how hard you are to catch.”

With that being said, Arthos charged at Brim, unlashing his sickle as he ran. With a wide sweeping motion, Arthos made his first attack on Brim with his sickle. A narrow miss, the sickle swept over Brim as he flipped backwards to evade the attack. Springing off of his back flip, Brim lunged forward at his opponent, digging both fists into Arthos’ midsection, and knocking backwards into the snow.

“Do you honestly think that such a slow and cumbersome attack will work against me,” goaded Brim “you’ll have to do better than that.”

Picking himself up from the snow, Arthos reattached his sickle to his back and made a formidable stance.

“Fine then, I’ll just do that”

Leaping into the air, Arthos came down on Brim with fists bared. Landing both electric fists squarely on Brim’s shoulders, Arthos brought up his knee to Brim’s chin, and with lightning quickness, spun around and landed a foot directly into Brim’s chest. Taking advantage of the open spot in his opponent’s defense, Arthos grabbed Brim by the leg and chest, lifting him up into the air, and throwing him into the nearest tree, shattering it to splinters.

That should slow him down a bit thought Arthos maybe he will think twice next time about asking for the pain.

But before he knew it, Arthos found himself at the business end of the remnants of what had been the tree he had just recently thrown Brim through. Flying into the air, still holding onto the tree trunk that seemed to have wings, Arthos looked downward to see Brim holding an outstretched arm. Using the force is he? What a little *****.

Arthos grabbed his sickle from behind him and sliced the trunk in half. Bracing himself for impact, Arthos gave his sickle two quick swings, sending out windblades towards Brim to give himself time to recoup.

Dodging both windblades with somewhat ease, Brim rushed in Arthos’ direction, with fists coupled together. Seeing Brim’s obvious charge, Arthos leapt into the air, aiming a roundhouse at Brim’s head. Ducking his head to the right, Brim came up with his fists meeting Arthos’ crotch.

“OW ****!!” shouted Arthos, as he was sent flying over Brim’s left shoulder, landing in the snow and skidding to a snow-piling halt.

Brim grinned as Arthos grimaced from the pain in his crotch. “Didn’t think I was fast enough to avoid that kick did you” shouted Brim from across the way “maybe next time you won’t underestimate me.”

Pulling himself from the ground once again, Arthos rubbed his crotch and shouted back, “A dirty move from a dirty fighter…I guess I’ll just have to fight dirty too.”

Pulling his fists in tight, Arthos charged up the electricity in his gloves preparing for a blast. Let’s see if you can dodge this you ****y *******…

Best answers
A very close match but round one goes to Brim.

Arthos, you need to remember to use one of you opponents special attacks aswell as two of your own.

With that said, let round 2 begin!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOC: I'll include a few more major attacks.

Mid-charge, Arthos changed his mind. His gloves still charging, he knelt and put his index and middle finger of his right hand on his forhead, and started mumbling. Suddenly, the visible charge in his hands sparkled for a moment, then disappeared, as he removed his hand from his forhead and stood. The mumbling promptly stopped.

~What the hell is he doing?~ Brim thought to himself as the strange set of actions ended.

Arthos put his hands behind his back.

~I get it, It's a trap.~ Brim smirked, not falling for it.

He stood, defiantly staring at Arthos.

"Well, I see you didn't fall for it. Had a special attack, but I suppose I can't use it now, since you know about it. But anyway, come on in, I dare ya."

Arthos moved to a ready stance, his fists in front of his chest.

"Bring it."

Brim. ~Hmm....odd. Oh well.~ Brim charged, jump, and prepared to land his fist right in Arthos' kisser....that was until he hit the barrier.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! The charge of electricity blasted through Brims body, throwing him back a ways. Having not been knocked unconscious, Brim managed to land on his feet and fall to a half kneel. He stood up after a short time, stepping to the side as Arthos charged. Suddenly spinning around, Arthos caught Brim off gaurd with a massive punch, just as Brim was attempting to land a hit on Arthos' back. Neither landed hits. Arthos suddenly brought in a spinning High kick and grabbed Brim by the neck, lifting him off the ground, tend quickly charging and discharging his glove. Brim was stunned, hanging from his neck. "You're lucky that if these gloves were any more powerful, I'd electrocute myself." Arthos promptly tossed brim to the side, not suspecting that his foe was far from as stunned as he thought he was.

Brim was dazed, and battered. He remained still as Arthos approached.

The elder stood over his quarry, smirking, gloating. Never saw the foot rise up and smash into his groin. But he DID see Brim suddenly stand and land a massive left hook, and DEFINITELY felt another fist smash into his right kidney.

Half Falling, Half walking, Arthos quickly charged a charged bolt and fired it right into Brim's chest.

Both half kneeled, both staring into each other's eyes, they plotted their next moves.

Best answers
Arthos began to radiate as he charged his gloves toward an ungodly level.

**** Thought Brim This is gonna be a big one, I need to do something quick. Coming to a decision, Brim began to charge a small amount of ki in each of his hands. I hope this works. Brim thought as he began to make his charge at Arthos.

What does that idiot think he's doing? Oh well, I guess I won't reject his eagerness to die Arthos, feeling that he had sufficiently let his attack gather, poised himself in a manner so that he lunged forward when Brim was within a few feet of himself.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Looking up, Arthos realized that his electrical shocks had not been fired off, instead, they were still held in his hands, being restrained by Brim. IMPOSSIBLE! Arthos was furious. It was now a battle of strength, no technique, simply the ability to turn the other's attack against himself. Arthos knew that he could not match Brim in a simple matter of strength for long, he had to think of a way to get out of the situation without overpowering Brim...and he had to think fast. The clashing of energy held in their hands began to crackle and shoot streams of light to and fro. Then, Arthos had an epiphany. I know what to do...it's risky, but it's my only chance.

Arthos then did exactly what Brim wanted him to do; he let Brim's attack connect.

The force from the ki that Brim had in his hands launched Arthos backwards into the air. Arthos grinned, because he knew that Brim had fallen for his trick perfectly. Straightening himself in mid-air, Arthos let loose the gigantic electrical charge he still had gathered in his hands directly at Brim. Fooled completely by the feint, Brim was caught completely off-guard, and completely defenseless. The attack hit dead on, blasting Brim backwards into the ground, a plume of snow erupting from his impact.

Flipping backwards and landing on the ground with the grace of a kitten, Arthos grinned in the direction of his fallen opponent. That should take him down a notch. He thought as he pulled himself upright. Looking across the way, Arthos knew that Brim had to really be suffering, considering he took a full charge straight to the body. He’s not the only one hurting…that blast took more out of me than I’d like to admit.

Lying in the snow, Brim could only wonder at how he’d been taken so off guard. It angered him that Arthos had gotten his big attack in and the fact that he could still feel the electricity running through his body did nothing but spurn that anger on. Beginning with his fingers, Brim slowly regained movement of his body, though he didn’t show it.

Arthos was the one to break the long held silence.

“I bet you feel like a bag of beaten *******s right about now eh?”

…

Judging from the lack of response, Arthos figured he had Brim in a tight situation. Walking casually over to where his opponent lay, Arthos was convinced he had the upper hand. That was exactly what Brim had wanted him to think.

Pushing himself into the air from his lying position, Brim caught Arthos in mid-step with a foot to the groin. Dropping to the ground in agony, Arthos looked up in time to see Brim’s fist meet one on one with his face. Arthos reeled back on his knees, hands coming up to his face attempting to sooth the pain he felt all over it. Grabbing Arthos by the shirt, Brim lifted his opponent to meet him face to face.

“I think it’s time I took you for a little ride…” Brim grinned as he gathered energy.

Arthos took his hands down to see what had begun to happen. He gazed in horror as he saw the air around Brim’s arms begin to waver and ripple. Doing the first thing that came to mind, Arthos began kicking at Brim’s legs, but it was like kicking at a tree trunk, he didn’t budge an inch. Until Arthos’ leg managed to wrap around Brim’s enough to kick at the back of his knee. Brim dropped to one knee, loosing his grip on Arthos’ shirt.

Letting not one second go to waste, Arthos assaulted Brim with a barrage of lefts and rights to the face and midsection, whittling away at the beast like fortitude of Brim. But attrition soon wore away at the strength of Arthos’ blows, lessening the force from them at a rapid rate. Realizing this, Arthos took action on ending his piston-like assault by lifting Brim by the shirt, and throwing him into the air, following it up with a jumping roundhouse kick that sent Brim back twenty feet, crashing through the icy layer of the lake, and into the depths below.

For a moment, Arthos felt a tinge in his body, but then he remembered something that he had constantly pounded into his pupil. Do not fight, unless you are ready to die, or to kill. Arthos knew that he had to be prepared to kill this man if he wanted to defeat him, but he was worried that that was exactly what he had just done.

Then Arthos saw something that, if nothing else, alleviated those worries. A huge burst of light and energy erupted from beneath the lake, spraying ice and water in all directions. Before Arthos had time to even gather in the scene that was playing out before him, he felt himself being yanked by his shirt, and dragged across the ground at an immense speed, only to come to a jarring stop as he shattered a tree behind him. Dazed and confused, Arthos felt himself being lifted into the air and stopping suddenly. It was at that point that Arthos finally caught a glimpse of the force that had been tossing him about like Raggedy Andy.

Brim was a picture of rage, eyes narrowed, brow furrowed, seemingly possessed by some other force that Arthos could not comprehend. What he did comprehend was that he was at the mercy of his attacker, nearly drained of all energy, and fully exposed for any attack. Knowing of his disadvantage, Arthos tried doing the only thing he could…prepare himself for whatever was going to be thrown at him.

Seeing the look in Arthos’ eyes, Brim knew that he had the upper hand. “Alright then,” he started “I think that it is time we ended this little shin-dig. You’ve been quite the opponent up until now, but from this point out…it’s going to be serious.”

With that said, Brim began gathering energy in his arms once more, the force growing so strong that it pulled and tore at the very clothing on his arms. Arthos felt the energy that he had felt earlier and panicked, swinging punch after punch into Brim’s ribs, but to no avail.

The last thing Arthos saw in clear sight was that of the menacing look on Brim’s face, the look of furious anger and rage which seemed to consume him. The next thing Arthos realized was his body, and the feeling that it was being crushed by a steam press. Crying out in pain, Arthos could soon hear nothing else other than what sounded like a bomb had gone off right next to his ear.

Viewing from above, Brim felt a certain sense of satisfaction as he saw the cloud of snow and dust plume up from the spot where Arthos had slammed into the ground. Judging from the size of the cloud, as well as the loudness of the crash, Brim figured that Arthos had made a healthy sized crater in the ground.

Searching the scene, Brim waited patiently for the dust to settle…

Best answers
Round 2 and the fight goes to Brim.

Brim's story had far more detail and content than Arthos'. If you want to get better Arthos those are the things you will have to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom