power combo idea

Best answers
how about adding something forom budoki3 like where u do the combo and if u charge up the last move to red then he knockes em back and then swoops under em and starts up the combo again like goku did in the video to brolly and u can only do it 3 times maxed and u can press a arrow to change trhe swwop direction for the next combo

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If nobody replies, dont bump it by double posting. People will reply when they feel like it.

More combos are planned for later releases.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what you've suggested is a possible infinite amount of combo's that don't cease until the person on the receiving end dies. Doesn't sound like fun to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i'm assuming each teleport hit takes up ki? I think it would be ok if every hit had a random directional arrow (like the fierce hits in adv melee) and if the victim got it wrong, he takes the hit, if he gets it right then he dodges in and counters with a fierce hit (red) that knocks back the attacker. It keeps going until the attacker runs out of ki, or until the combo is countered.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rocky if u read good, u should know that this can only happen 3 times, well, i think it would be quite annoying anyway since, wel... its just to much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom