Combos

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I've seen a lot of combos, and I was wondering how many combinations there could possibly be, could you post some of the more "regular" combos?

Might be useful for noobs to know some stuff, (yeah I know we arent allowed to post the "secret" combos")so since the noobs want combos, why not give them a few so they wont nag about the super combos?

PS.
I am not a noob.. Much.. A lot.. Often..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, sorry can't do.

Best answers
Avenger said:
Hey, I've seen a lot of combos, and I was wondering how many combinations there could possibly be
PS.
I am not a noob.. Much.. A lot.. Often..
hm 8 directions, 3 types of strikes, 2 types of attacks, from 1 to 999 buttons in one row... go calculate that... 8x3x2x1x2x3x4x5x...= well if you don't change the stuntime about 22992076800 combinations
if you do change the stuntime... close to 9999999999999

that ps... might believe you if you had 100+ posts or sumthing but w/e

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not.. A noob.. I guess I can get this thread started:

Throw Attack :Attack someone with melee, throw them, and while you are throwing them select a fast beam/ki weapon before you slam them into the ground/wall and shoot them while they lie there without a chance (works best if you got them tumbeling or while they are empty on ki, so they cant get up).

Now.. Thats one "combo".. And I know this is a pretty nooby combo, but Im not sharing all of mine just yet..

I am not a n00b! If you want evidence just tell me how to prove it!

Best answers
2 posts... round about ways of asking for combo's...not a noob?..... survey says?

Combos cannot be discussed, what your are using are examples are successions of singular moves. So infact, the word combo need not even arise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well thats what they are called lol, even though this one isnt a combo as much as its a trick, I should change the thread to say "Tricks & Tips"

Best answers
hey look how mnay posts i have and i have been playing since alpha 1.0...post count means nothing but in this case it seems like it

sorry but can't help you with the comboes here but if you pm me i would gladly train with you for the time being or whenever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom