OMFG THIS IS SOO ****ING ANNOYING

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW, I LAST IN GAME FOR ABOUT 5-10 MINUTES AND I LOSE CONNECTION... PLEASE FIX THIS! IT RUINS A GREAT GAME!!

OH MY ****ING GOD!

:no: :no: :no: :no:
;( ;( ;( ;(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The server possible has the beta 1.2.1 patch on and is experiencing the random crash bug.

There's nothing you can do i'm afraid, besides wait for the bugfix to resolve this error.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
There's nothing you can do i'm afraid, besides wait for the bugfix to resolve this error.
Which would be also known as 1.2.2, devoted to the actual "fix" for the crash of bug. It's in the testing stages right now, so we don't have any info on an expected release date.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assaulting us with filtered words and smileys won't help you a tiny bit. Next time please try to be a bit more polite, and try to elaborate your problem a little better.

If you have connection problems, then it's not the game causing it. Try to change settings in your firewall if you have one, or any other internet related programs.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
WOW, I LAST IN GAME FOR ABOUT 5-10 MINUTES AND I LOSE CONNECTION... PLEASE FIX THIS! IT RUINS A GREAT GAME!!

OH MY ****ING GOD!

:no: :no: :no: :no:
;( ;( ;( ;(
The team knows, we all know, don't think you're the first to have this problem, because you're not. The team is doing everything possible to find the source of the crash, but until they do, all the swearing and temper tantrums in the world aren't going to fix it. Only patience will.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, am i in anger managment class :confused: no...
I asked for a resolution, i did not ask for a lecture on how to control my temper, ud get mad too if you finally got points enough to become ssj or something, oh wait... then you lose connection, it is the game, it is not my computer...

And i didnt assault you with bad words, you cant see them anyway, they are asterisk'ed out, so dont get all mommy on me by talking to me on how to play nice, this is an annoying problem, and i did not know if it was being checked, so all you had to say is " Yes we are doing everything we can to fix it"

KTHX :yes:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are not the only person who has this problem. Virtually everyone that plays ESF runs into this problem sooner or later. Yes, the team and testers are working it out and trying to figure out just what is causing the crashing problem.

Maybe if you would have posted in the right section and in a less hostile manner, you wouldnt have gotten such negative comments.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As an experienced thread-messer-upper I recommend you delete this thread..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as an experienced moderator i think this topic has run its course

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom