A 1.3 Question

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering, will Vegeta have SSJ3? Or will he become Majin Vegeta? Both would be a bit odd, since he doesnt have babidi near him, and he never learned SSJ3.. Me just wondering ^_^ (It's ESF related and it doesnt involve combos.. Please dont lock this one..)

Best answers
Good question. I cant see anything wrong with majin vegeta tho. I mean if you thought about it that way how would cell transform into perfect cell without having the androids about? Or piccolo getting uber powerful without other nameks being about to fuse with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I know that, but Vegeta wasn't that powerful, if it was his 3 form it would be a weak one. Goku is much stronger when he is SSJ3. But of course.. Vegeta never went SSJ3.. He never got that strong >.<, I guess overpowering Vegeta is the only option =D OR they could make him into Vegito at his 3 stage.. That would make him strong, but again with the oddness.. He would fight his own half if he fought Goku..

Best answers
The mod follows the anime. So Vegeta will not got SSj3 but rather, Majin. Regardless of whether or not Babidi is there or not. Think of Majin Vegeta as SSJ2 Vegeta because essentially, that's what he is

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, it'll be majin there was never a SSJ3 Vegeta. Nor will there be one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I guess so, but Vegeta in ssj2 majin was never as strong as goku in ssj3 =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and krillin wasnt ever as strong as buu

so its not exactly a huge deal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naah, it's going to be cool watching Vegeta get very overpowered though.. Finally he can beat Goku in a fair fight!

Best answers
unlike in the show the game has a certain amount of balance , so if i had to guess , vegeta will have 2 transformations , ssj , ssj2 majin vegeta , goku will have 3 , but vegeta's PL multiplier and speed will match goku's ssj3 speed and PL multiplier , and propably since he has only one more transformation , vegeta's trans will be available faster then goku's ssj3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good.. That way I can finalflash goku a bit sooner..

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta will have 2 transformations
should take your word for it or what...

i can think of others say... super vegeta (ussj)

norm - ssj - ussj - ssj2 - ssj2(majin)

norm - ssj - ssj2 - ssj2(majin)

but lets not turn this into another one of those ****ty vegeta trans threads

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard all saiyans get 3 trans.

Goku ---> normal ---> ssj ---> ssj2 ---> ssj3
Vegeta --> normal --> ssj ---> ssj2 ---> Majin

Not sure about ussj

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one you suggested and the last on my list are acctually my first choice i was suggesting some others

Best answers
Well,
Its a bit odd (odd-thats how need to be write?) that Vegeta get into Majin without babidi,
but I think a got a way to get over it.
In MVegetea, The Babidi magic sound will be hear (I think its pa pa pa something..) because Babidi wasnt near Vegeta when he turnd him into Majin.
In Piccolo "transformation", we will see an animation of nail/kami (kami is his name?) get into piccolo in this odd way of namekian fusion (hand on chest).
And in Cell transformation we will see him sucking 17/18.

Best answers
Arachka said:
unlike in the show the game has a certain amount of balance , so if i had to guess , vegeta will have 2 transformations , ssj , ssj2 majin vegeta , goku will have 3 , but vegeta's PL multiplier and speed will match goku's ssj3 speed and PL multiplier , and propably since he has only one more transformation , vegeta's trans will be available faster then goku's ssj3
You're wrong actually. Vegeta's pl multiplier for power/speed will never equal Goku's SSJ3. There are basically 2 characters in this game that are the strongest characters in the game that no one else will be able to match just by transforming alone. This keeps in-line with the anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, you think Goku will get more powerful than Vegeta? I think a lot of complaints would be filed then.. It's going to be balanced, not like the anime, and I cant wait!Soon I can kick SSJ3 goku into the ground with majin vegeta..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not soon, lol.

It will aproximately take the same amount of time as beat 1.2, for 1.3 to be released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. At least I have something to look forward to.. Kicking SSJ 3 Goku's behind!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll be balanced such that a transed Krillin will be equal to Kid Buu. Not exactly identical to the anime but then its a game and its gotta be balanced.

Best answers
Avenger said:
Heh, you think Goku will get more powerful than Vegeta? I think a lot of complaints would be filed then.. It's going to be balanced, not like the anime, and I cant wait!Soon I can kick SSJ3 goku into the ground with majin vegeta..
Let's just say yes, I'm 100% certain and leave it at that :) And sure, it'll be balanced...to a certain point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom