Open Challenge..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to try this stuff, sounds like fun, anyone that wants to fight me?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I agree to ref this match.

The venue is a dark cemetery, with metal rail gates that are ten feet high and sharp ends.

It is dark and foggy and cold outside, the ground is moist.

Begin teh shat talking!

Best answers
Hang on one sec Avenger, I gotta go find the undertaker, he needs to dig a fresh grave for ya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only grave he'll be digging is yours KelesK.. And you will be lying face down in it after I'm done with you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KelesK walks in the south gate of the dark cemetery while Avenger enters through the north gate. Avenger can see KelesK far away in the distance, looking back with a cold stare Avenger has never seen the likes of before.

KelesK charges at Avenger, Avenger prepares to dodge the attack, KelesK jumps at Avenger, Avenger dodges the foolish attack KelesK attempted, but only to find out KelesK was no longer on the ground, but above him, about to slam him to the ground.

Avenger gets slammed into the ground, it is obvious that Avenger is in pain after a massive attack, but he tries to get up. He looks at KelesK, who is doing something strange.. It seems dark shadows are streaming towards him, and into him.. Avenger gets up from the damaging attack, draws his blade, SoulReaper, and uses the "Sword Of Immortality" ability.

The katana, which was on his back before, seeming to be an average weapon, was now glowing white, illuminating the area of the cemetery he was at. Avenger runs toward KelesK with his katana and slashes at him, KelesK dodged the attack, aimed for his heart with a teleport above Avenger, but Avenger manages to hit KelesK's forehead with the point of his blade.

KelesK throws himself to the ground in pain and stays down for a short amount of time, he gets up again and puts his hands to the ground, absorbing water it seems, KelesK teleports behind Avenger and throws a ball of ice against Avenger, Avenger cuts the iceball in two and avoids being freezed.

Best answers
Forced openings in the fence had been left over time, the grave yard had been shown very little attention, defiled and waisted. The needle sharp ends of the fences were a grim reminder of many things for the Angelic Spectre.

-------------------------------

KelesK walked through the thick fog; he could barely see anything outside of a few metres from himself.

I feel somewhat at home… Yet I can sense another’s presence; and something else…

“Soul Strike!”

Kel spun around to face the direction the scream had come from, but before he could turn all the way around a black figure punched him in the temple with a right hook, the force of the punch knocking Kel off balance, buckling one of his knees and dropping him down to the ground.

The figure disappeared into the fog.

“Haha, weak fool, I didn’t think I could beat you so easily, you looked a lot stronger than the rest.”

Kel raised himself to his feet and shook the blow off.

“That attack won’t work against me. I’m already dead, I’ve been to hell and back already.” Kel smirked.

“Guess I’ll have to kill you the old fashion way.”

The figure jumped out from behind a large tombstone and spun around attacking KelesK with a roundhouse kick. Not having ever seen the attack coming it landed, KelesK crashing into the ground with some force, enough to send him sliding several metres, taking out 2 tombstones in the process.

Rising back to his feet and looking around, he still could not see who or what had attacked him.

From through the fog Avenger was watching KelesK closely, the powers he had gained from the SoulReaper were helping him, guiding him to attacking KelesK. He knew about the Soul Scythe, and that was what he was after.

“Just give me what I want, and I will let you live.” He called out though the fog.

To Avenger, KelesK was a neon outline, thanks to the SoulReaper.

Clenching his fists Avenger prepared to attack KelesK yet again, he knew that if KelesK caught him, he would not let go, like a bear trap waiting to go off.

“Hand over the Soul Scythe and you will not be harmed.” He called out having heard no response from Kel previously.

The Soul Scythe..? Why does he want the Soul Scythe?

“Come out and fight me!”

Frustration was beginning to hamper KelesK’s concentration.

Frost began orbiting his hand, steam beginning to rise from his arms, hair and with every breath he took, the temperature of his body dropping to incredibly low temperatures; the ground below him freezing.

KelesK waited, biding his time.

Again the figure hit Kel without any warning, but this time, Kel had been half ready for it, opening his hand and spinning around, frost covering everything within a short radius. Tombstones shattered and the grass around the area froze solid.

Still the figure was not to be seen…

Too close… Avenger panted, adrenalin was coursing through his veins.

“I will find you fool.” KelesK yelled out, his voice filled with rage.

Through the fog Avenger could see Kel raise a hand, the frost on the ground began to get sucked up, joining in an orbit around Kel, along with all the other moisture in the area, including the fog. Avenger with little time to think ran and hid behind a tombstone behind Kel.

Within minutes, the fog had cleared.

The next Avenger saw of KelesK, he was not holding the orb of ice he had summoned, instead stood holding the Soul Scythe, the dark blade of it crackling with negative energy.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kelesk gets this round.

Avenger, your post really had no...good spot to end the round..it just spontaneously ended, and I know there could've been a LOT more detail, spice it up or you'll get owned in every fight club match posting like that.

Begin round 2 as Kelesk's post actually happened.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stared at the scythe.. I nearly regretted taunting KelesK so he would take it out and get serious.. I felt the power of the scythe, it was amazing how powerful it was.. Could this Soul Scythe compare to my blade?

KelesK just stood there, with the Soul Scythe in his hands.. With fury in his eyes..

"Here it is Avenger.. Come and take it.." KelesK said with a cold smirk.

"Heh, I never wanted your Soul Scythe KelesK.. I wanted you to show your true power.."

My true power is beyond your comprehension Avenger.. I feel like I have already won this match.."

Avenger and KelesK stood on the frozen ground with shattered pieces of the tombstones lying around them, KelesK had a chill in his eyes now, his eyes.. Cold, almost as if they had turned blue.. Avenger stood there, the air had become more misty, and the air had become colder.

------------------------------

KelesK made a sudden movement with his Soul Scythe, and Avenger dropped backwards to the ground, seeming to have been damaged without KelesK even having to get close to him.

Aaaaargh, the pain is unbearable, it's like his Soul Scythe works like my SoulReaper, he was hardly affected last time when I hit him, what is he?!

Avenger rose from the ground, "So, you have mastered that scythe of yours hmm? Guess I should use my weapon as well then, for something else than guiding me"

"Well then Avenger, prepare to die, you will suffer, unlike mine, your attacks are useless"

Avenger draws his Soul Reaper once again, then disappears like a shadow into the darkness.

Argh.. I can still feel the effects of his attack.. This time I must use you Soul Reaper, for once.. You are needed..

KelesK laughed, "Hahahaha, weak Avenger, I expected you to die honourably and painfully, I do not like games, and a tip, shadows are no good.."

Shadows became to move around the cemetery, what the..?! A shadow had reached Avenger, and was now holding his arms and legs, more shadows gathered around him until he was bound by them and could not move.

" Now now Avenger, I did warn you.."

The shadows brought Avenger to a big tombstone wall and kept him there, KelesK walked slowly and calmly towards him, with an exited look in his eyes.

His eyes.. They.. They have changed.. Blue eyes? They are getting darker.. What is this guy?!

"Hahahaha, for the insolence of running away from me again, I will kill you slower than I planned.. And the best part.. I hardly have to touch you for it.."

KelesK takes his Soul Scythe, and makes a small cut in avengers arm.

Aaaaaaaargh!!! Avenger screams out, the scream echoes in the dark cemetery.

KelesK repeats the process, Avengers arms are both dripping of blood.

"Heh, I expected you to be a greater challenge.."

The rage was obvious in Avengers eyes

"A last request?" Avenger said

"Heh, do not degrade yourself with such things.. Makes you seem weaker than you are.."

"Does that mean you don't want one?"

Before KelesK has a chance to respond, Avenger opens his eyes, which are glowing a bright white. And his hair morphs into a illuminating white

Avenger rips himself free from the shadows holding him, pulls his Soul Reaper and slams KelesK to the ground, making him slide several meters away from Avenger.

KelesK jumps at Avenger with his Soul Scythe and slashes at him, but in the last moment he hears

"Dance of death!"

Avenger starts slashing up KelesK with a flurry of attacks, each more damaging than the previous, KelesK gets thrown to the large tombstone Avenger was bound to

"Enough of this! Die!" KelesK flies towards Avenger with extreme speed, his scythe ready to strike Avenger in the middle of his attack

The attack bounced off Avenger, and KelesK's Soul Scythe slides a few feet away from them.

Avenger finishes his attack, and continues with jumping at KelesK slashing his chest.

Kelesk screams out in pain "Aaaaargh" What?! I thought his weapon had no effect on me.. His Soul Reaper has been underestimated.. This is worse than hell..

KelesK picks up his Soul Scythe and starts slashing at Avenger again, Avenger blocks with his Soul Reaper

Both Avenger and KelesK jumps at eachother with the weapons

The weapons connect, both fighters get thrown away from eachother with the powerful blast coming from their weapons connecting

Avenger and KelesK both lies on the moisty ground, near each their sides of the cemetery.

Avenger slowly rises, Aaaargh, the impact sent waves from both weapons, at this point I can barely move

KelesK rises, he looks surprised, but not very damaged.

KelesK looks at Avenger, as he stands there, a dark figure in the night, with a glowing white aura on him

Avenger looks at KelesK, who seems disturbed by the fact that Avenger actually hurt him.

Both charge at eachother at high speeds..

Best answers
KelesK’s eyes glowed deep blue; anger was beginning to take over.

The fog had slightly cleared, but was slowly returning, as a storm approached. Thick black clouds covered the already light grey sky as both fighters stood now in an open area of the graveyard, one with a demonic look, the other, clearly humane.

----------------------------------

“You wanted the Soul Scythe, here it is. You can have it when you pry it from my hands.”

KelesK’s eyes flashed orange.

“You have no idea what you are up against.”

The rain began to fall…

Dammit! This was exactly what I try trying to avoid. The first few drops of cool rain now falling over Avenger’s face.

The Soul Scythe was an enormous weapon, much larger than Avenger had imagined. The staff part of it was at least 5 feet long, and it swirled with; something. The blade, split as soon at it left the staff, and was solid black with a dark purple aura radiating from it.

The insecurities that the Soul Scythe left upon Avenger, forced him to draw on the only power he had that could even come close to matching the Soul Scythe.

Avenger drew his blade, SoulReaper.

“Blade of Immortality”

KelesK watched as the Katana began to glow bright white.

He began to laugh, his eye’s flashing orange again. Seemingly connected with him the scythe’s blade crackled again.

KelesK’s eyes settle to a lighter shade of blue; then he smirked. Avenger was thrown up into the air, slamming through a large statue. About 5 times after this Avenger was thrown around like a rag-doll. Until finally what force had control over him left him to lie in a shallow pool of his own blood. The SoulReaper lay on the ground a few feet from him, still glowing bring white.

“Controlling water vapours is a cheap tactic.” Avenger coughed, more blood spraying from his mouth.

“Does it look like I care?” Muttered KelesK, now standing over the SoulReaper.

“An interesting weapon you have here, pity it lacks the strength to beat me.”

Avenger jumped at KelesK without warning sweeping at him, an attack which Kel easily dodged. With surprising speed for a human Avenger pushed himself upward uppercutting Kel who threw his head in pain, a trail of blood rocketed skyward, and trailed back down as his head snapped back downward.

Before KelesK had any time to react Avenger landed another blow to KelesK’s stomach, winding him. Avenger tried to take the scythe but as soon as he touched it, he was shocked by a bolt a negative energy from the blade.

“You cannot take this, the only one in the Forumscant who can wield this weapon is the mighty Cucumba.”

KelesK kicked the stunned man who lay before him in the stomach and walked over towards the SoulReaper.

“Such a weak weapon, a poorly forged copy of my Soul Scythe.”

It must be destroyed forever…

KelesK’s eyes began to glow bright orange as he raised the scythe into an attacking position.

“Chaos Control!”

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hm, Avenger nailed this one pretty good, I enjoyed it, he improved greatly. Kelesk also did a good job ..this is tough...

The roudns were so close, I'm giving this one to Avenger.

Begin the final round gents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dark cemetery was silent as the two fighters ran at eachother at such speed and fury that they could not stop, even if they had wanted to. Only the sound of footsteps rapidly moving towards eachother was to be heard.

The look in KelesK's face had changed, it was glowing of hate towards his opponent. I cannot allow an opponent to injure me like that.. I am a powerful demigod! How could I let him injure me?! Well, these games must end here.. And he will be ended with them.

Avenger had a new look upon his usally calm face, his white hair had lit up the area where he now ran against KelesK to prove that he was a worthy opponent, and his eyes, his entire face had lit up with pride and honour. I will not lose, even if it ends me, I will take him down with me! He will pay dearly for underestimating me!

There were 30 meters between them now, it looked as if they had read eachothers mind, at an instant, both fighters leaped up in the air with their fearsome weapons ready, they were ready to inflict injuries on their opponent without remorse or regret.

KelesK swung his scythe with all his power behind it, the might of a demigod would now be shown to Avenger, whos Soul Reaper was burning with light, light ready to burn into KelesK's flesh with Avenger's soul and will channeling energy into its powerful form. Avenger's slash of will, and KelesK's swing of demonic power met.

Avenger's Soul Reaper had struck KelesK's Soul Scythe, and a struggle between light and darkness had begun, the aura of the two weapons were clear and burning in the night, each fighting the other.

I cannot believe this.. The power of a god.. Matched by a mere mortals blade..

KelesKs power.. It is truly amazing.. I have channeled all my energy and will into my blade.. I can feel his power.. Attempting to push mine away.. I.. I do not know if I will last this battle for much longer!

The entire cemetery shook as if the ground had been ripped up by the seams, the explosion of light and darkness had made a gigantic crater in the area of the cemetery there were fighting, and both fighters were lying on each their side of the crater, exhausted from the extreme power they put into their blades.

The Soul Reaper and the Soul Scythe were both intact in the middle of the crater, the Soul Reaper was still burning with a bright white shine to it, making the location of the weapons easy to spot, even in the darkness that surrounded them.

KelesK was the first to have risen from the ground after the devastating knockback he and Avenger received. KelesK was still quite shooken up, it was also quite apparant that he was more than he ever was before in the battle.

I.. I cannot let this mortal defeat me! His power in that form of his.. Is strong enough to match me and all of my power! He must be stopped at all costs..

Avenger soon rose as well, the injuries he once had on his arms were gone, his eyes were glowing brighter than ever before, his entire appearence of light looked like it had been enhanced, the aura of Avengers body was now glowing more strongly than his Soul Reaper has ever done.

What is this feeling..? The power within me.. It has come out.. The aura of his Soul Scythe.. It is gone.. I am alive.. And stronger than I have ever been..

"Let us finish this Avenger! I will not lose to someone like you!"

Avenger looked at KelesK, He is changing.. Into something else.. something.. Something dark..

"Ready to die Avenger?"KelesK said, his voice had become darker, stronger, and his voice was filled with bloodlust and anger.

Avenger ran towards the center of the arena, If I do not reach Soul Reaper before he reaches his Soul Scythe, he will slay me.. I must get that blade!

KelesK had also begun running, Avenger jumped towards his blade, KelesK took his hands to their side and steam came up from the moist hand and the misty air, the steam had now turned into ice particles, gathered as a protective field for his body.

In his jump, Avenger pulled up his Soul Reaper and leaped against KelesK, not noticing the shield of last until the last minute.

Avenger threw a flurry of kicks at KelesK's shield in the air, completely destroying it, the Soul Reaper was burning in Avenger's hand, completely engulfed in burning white flames of light.

The blade rippled through the air, leaving a trail of white fire behind it, striking KelesK in the torso and penetrating his entire body. Before Avenger has a chance to react, KelesK puts his hand to Avenger's chest.

"Aaaaaaaargh!" Avenger screamed, the scream echoed in the dark cemetery.

Both fighters fell to the ground, the force of gravity and KelesK's strike had sent Avenger to the middle of the crater, while KelesK fell over in agony of Avenger's Soul Strike penetrating him.

Avenger started to cough, I see.. This is why he did not reinforce his shield.. He turned the rest of the water into an orb of ice..

KelesK's bleeding made the ground around and beneath him became had been given a red montonous colour, the ground was no longer visible, only KelesK's blood was there. What.. What has he done to me..? I feel weak.. Everything I see is red.. What is this?

Avenger was still lying on the ground, suffering from KelesK's attack, I can barely move.. His attack.. It went straight to my heart.. My entire body.. It is so cold..

Rage was building in both of the fighters, Avenger watched KelesK slowly rise from the pool of blood that surrounded him.

I have to get up! It feels like my blood has frozen, but I cannot let him defeat me!

Avenger struggles to get up, Avenger's entire body seemed to be quivering.

"I told you Avenger, I am going to finish this!"

KelesK runs toward Avenger with his remaining strength, Avenger starts running as well, but not as fast as KelesK is. Both their speeds increase as their willpower drives them against eachother..

Best answers
The fight raged on, inch by inch the cemetery was slowly being destroyed by the sheer intensity of the battle. The ground was beginning to dry and the fog was lifting.

KelesK now fully recovered from the previous skirmish had begun his assault on Avenger, who was beginning to fade; his energy began running out. It wouldn’t be long before KelesK would claim his next victim.

Flashbacks of his fight with Cuc replayed through KelesK’s mind, taunting him. The voice of Cucumba ringing through his head, . . "What hope do you have against a god? Your parlor tricks will soon prove useless against me, and you will learn to FEAR the name Cucatoth." . . .

Avenger raised an eyebrow, “KelesK, you seem distracted.”

BOOM!

Both fighters collided, both right handed punches, the earth shaking with the power of a small earthquake. Ravens fled from their watching points on the fence, the easy feed would have to wait until the fight was over. The remaining vapours of water from the damp grass began to get sucked up into an orbit around KelesK. Avenger had never seen KelesK summon up water like this and never use it to attack, slightly changing his attacking form to a slightly more defensive form.

CRACK!

Another earthshaking parry by the two as each swung their weapons this time, the earth cracking as every bit of moisture had been sucked from the earth and had joined in the orbit of water around KelesK which was now beginning to freeze and form small ice shards. The two fighters stared at each other, Avenger with a struggled look began to loose the struggle as the enraged KelesK pushed forward harder. The fog had almost cleared by this time and both fighters could see each other crystal clearly as the first beams of moonlight glowed through the clouded sky.

I must end this now, I need to get away from him and back into a position where I can attack him in moderate safety or I will be slaughtered…

KelesK’s eyes flashed orange as he pushed all of his weight forward onto the SoulReaper; KelesK had begun to snap.

“DIE YOU PATHETIC MORTAL!”

. . "This is impossible, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO KILL YOU!" . . .

The ice orbiting KelesK blew through Avenger adding to KelesK’s strength, Avenger’s wrists buckled and he was pushed over, the SoulReaper flung off into a gravestone cracking it and ricocheting downwards into a grave. KelesK with too much weight behind did not bother to stop the scythe swinging down and cutting into the ground next to Avenger’s head, another crack opening up beside him. Avenger’s eyes shifted from KelesK to the scythe, ..Too close! as KelesK tore it from the ground. He then looked back up at KelesK breathing deeply for air. The ice particles were beginning to stick to him, forming something on him, his skin was changing too. Avenger jumped to his feet wasting no time and shook away any nausea that remained from the parry. Both fists clenched as he backed himself up slightly and pushed off a little mound at the foot of a grave, the dry ground making him able to get a better grip. KelesK began to grin, Suicidal fool… as Avenger rushed towards him, slowly pushing his fist forward. KelesK threw the scythe into the air; evaporating in a flurry of dark souls.

Avenger let out a roar of fury as he charged down the seemingly unstoppable beast before him; throwing forward his fist like a ram at a gate.

BOOM!

Avenger’s fist met KelesK’s x-block with full force, the mighty demon grunting from the force behind the blow, cracks in the rock hard ground blew back from where KelesK had been standing. Again a melee skirmish erupted, both fighters throwing punch after punch. KelesK sat on the defensive only attacking with quick jabs whenever possible trying to lead Avenger into a false sense of security and hope.

KelesK muttered through his defence, “False reality will be your downfall.”

. . He fooled me into thinking that he was beaten, hid his strength from me until I let my guard down . . . how terribly clever . . .

Avenger’s face twitched in anger as he put all his weight behind yet another huge right handed punch which KelesK easily dodged, annihilating a tombstone. Turning back to face KelesK, he began to force through his teeth the words, “Dance.. of.. Pain…”

Avenger looked back at him, anger flooded through every part of his body as he jumped up and tried to land a roundhouse kick which KelesK caught, denying Avenger of his attack. As the demon’s smirk grew, Avenger’s hair and eyes began to glow even brighter taring his foot from the demon’s grip, as he fell to the ground he noticed a nearby railing from the fence that had broken off, grabbing it and forcing it through KelesK’s stomach. A horrific, pain filled groan followed by a thud filled the cool air as the spectre dropped to one knee in immense pain, crushing some fresh roses that had been left there earlier, some of the thorns piercing his skin. Blood ran like water from a tap from the wound in KelesK’s stomach as he pulled the large shard of fencing from his stomach.

Linking both hands together above his head, Avenger began to mutter something of his own, “You may already be dead, but I can still hurt you demon.”

. ."I promise you, old one, this will be the end of your suffering, I will release you from the suffering of existence with one blow." . . .

With that said he brought his fists down onto the top of mighty spectre’s spine, forcing him onto the rock hard ground, slightly bouncing back up from the force and sliding forward. Cracks webbed out from where he had landed, damaging several tombstones. KelesK came to rest at the bottom of a statue of a dove, not moving an inch.

Avenger looked down at KelesK, spitting out a mouthful of blood as he got his first good look at the demon that he had ever had, “And you are supposed to be the great Angelic Spectre, pfft. You have disappointed me.”

Blood ran from his mouth, any that didn’t run into one the many cracks around him freezing on the ground. KelesK’s eyes faded back to their plain white as he blacked out into dreamland…

"What use... is forcing your blade onto mine,... you cannot hope to cut the Staff of Gods."

Cucumba continued to push, edging the crackling black energy formed by the souls towards KelesK's face. KelesK responded, pushing back with both arms, with all of his effort, causing the ban saber's hilt to crack.

"YOU SEE, IT'S HOPELESS! YOU CANNOT WIN OLD ONE!"

"Check mate... "

KelesK's opened his eyes in terror as the admin disappeared and reappeared between the Soul Scythe and himself.

"Mountain burst forth from the earth."

Cucumba spread his arms apart rapidly, breaking KelesK's hold on the staff of gods, causing both weapons to fall to the earth.

"Screaming Devil falls from the mountain."

The admin landed a vicious open palm strike to Kelesk's chest, cracking several of his ribs. The combination of Ki and the force was powerful indeed.

"Sleeping dragon wakes from the mountain core."

The green devil teleported behind KelesK and rammed a spinning back kick into his upper spine, launching the unfortunate half devil into his own ice prison.

"GREAT DRAGON STANDS TALL AND SHAKES THE HEAVENS!"

Then it all disappeared into a green blur of nothingness…

. . No . . More . . . . No more . . . . NO MORE!!!

The ice orbiting KelesK snapped solid, the force pushing Avenger several feet into the air. Tiny particles of frost fell to the ground freezing nearly five times their size within the radius of where they fell, most of the blades of grass that froze shattered instantly and the statue before him had become half frozen. Avenger rose to his feet and looked at KelesK, the ice orbiting him had began to form wings, clear, icy, ‘techno demon’ wings. The rest was changing his body, his skin rippling and taring as the souls that made up his body shifted and changed. Orange light poured from his eyes and crackled outwards from his body as he raised himself to his feet using a tombstone as support, his body slowly being consumed by ice. Chaos Control had overpowered him and the demon within was now in full control.

Avenger fell back to the ground as an orange tint covered the world around him, unable to comprehend what was happening before him, yet he knew perfectly what it was, ..The true form of KelesK….

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The cemetery was illuminating from the contenders' power. The ground had many holes in it, caskets have been flung open and corpses have been strewn about the cemetery. Magus slowly walked to the cemetery and scaled the fence. As he landed, he smiled arrogantly and called out.

"It looks like Catylysts's man and the Nation of Administration's contender have had a close match? I have an announcement to make."

The two fighter's lowered their stances, and curiously watched Magus.

"Verbal Violence has made a comeback, I am here to announce you to beware. We are on the move. Your very souls will tremble in fear." Magus continued.

"We understand your arrogance, now leave before one uf us have to destroy you for intterupting this fight!" Avenger yelled out.

"Arrogance? If I was arrogant I would simply not forewarn you, and let Verbal Violence United slaughter the likes of you. This is pure mercy. A thing that I rarely show. Beware! We've made a comeback, and are ready to take on any being. Try as you may, but you will not prevail. May it be at the royal rumble or at another brawl. We will meet up again." Magus said.

"And you think I would just allow you to strut in here, talk a load of garbage, and just leave?" Kelesk asked Magus.

"Why, yes." Magus replied, chuckling to himself.

"Hm, a demon? Interesting. I haven't seen one of you since I had to report a job to Lucifer himself." Magus said.

Avenger, now greatly agitated charged towards Magus. The anger could be felt from Avenger as Magus braced himself. While running, Avenger jumped into the air and performed an astonishing midair kick at Magus. Quickly and gracefully, Magus smiled. He jumped up into the air with a backwards somersault kicked. The kick instantly repelled the airborne Avenger straight up a few feet.

A small thud was heard as Magus landed in a kneeling position, Avenger landed straight on his back directly in front of Magus. Once he stood up into a full upright stance, Magus adjusted his sunglasses and smiled conceitedly while staring down Kelesk.

"Come on, join your enemy on the ground!" Magus yelled, laughing to himself. Avenger sprang up from the ground, slamming his feet into Magus's upper abdomen. Magus was knocked back eminating a loud "OOF!!"

Kelesk ran forward and grabbed Magus by the throat, lifting him off of the ground. Gritting his teeth, Magus grasped the hand around his throat and pushed his legs against the being's body. With great speed, Magus's legs rocketed upward, right into Kelesk's chin, loosening the grip on Magus.

Quickly, Magus fell to the ground. Suddenly, the air got cold and Magus's ear twitched, he heard brisk footsteps from beihnd him. The vampire leapt into the air, somersaulting backwards as Avenger's charge from behind failed. Before Avenger could react, Magus quickly hit the ground on all fours. Magus's right leg stuck out as he cleanly rotated it to sweep Avenger's legs out from under him. Success! Avenger hit the ground on his back while Magus returned to his position on all fours.

At this time, Kelesk was coming back towards Magus, but the vampire was ready. Lurching back on all fours, Magus pounced right into the chest of Kelesk, bringing him to the ground with Magus on top of him.

Just a small one before I leave... Magus thought to himself as he opened his mouth, barring his fangs. He quickly lurched forward and bit into Kelesk's neck. Kelesk opened his mouth in pain, but could not emit any sound whatsoever. Kelesk felt as if his body was slowly imploding, but the pain suddenly stopped.

Magus stood up, with the demon's blood showed dripping off of the grinning vampire's fangs. He smiled and with insane speed, bolted for the gate. He scaled the gate as if it were just a small obstacle in his way. The two fighter's struggled to stand up in the midst of the confusion..

How you like them apples?

Now for the judging, the winner of this round has pumped more detail then the other, but the loser did extremely well, this was a very close round.

The winner of this round is...

Space for drama

dun
dun
dun

KELESK!!! Kelesk receives 1000 experience points.

Avenger receives 10% of Kelesk's experience, he will add 220 experience to his standing 1000.

Good fight gents.

Beware. :devgrin:

Kelesk, I am adding your stats to the ranking page, you are eligible to perform a fatality if you wish, and I will edit it in later. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom