Bleach

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of the most hyped anime series of the year has finally started! BLEACH has good 3D effects, good music in the background and decent enough storyline.

Animenfo: Link

How many of you are seeing Bleach, or planning to? I saw ep 01 and loved it. ^_^

Pics:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's another kid
with special powers
takin on all the evil in the word...

but it's oke ^_^
I enjoyed the first episode!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I downloaded this anime expecting nothing special, but once I got about 10 minutes into the episode, it had almost had the same amount of my undivided attention I would give a Samurai Champloo episode. It's going to be cool to see how this "Soul Society" concept works out.

As I have stated before... WHY DO THEY CALL IT BLEACH?

Best answers
AnimeNfo said:
Kurosaki Ichigo is a normal 15-year-old student except he could see ghosts, but his fate changed a lot when he met Kuchiki Rukia, who named herself Death. She appeared in front of him following the ghost called “Hollow”. Hollow attached the spirit of Ichigo who had a strong spiritual power. Rukia came to help him, but because of the serious injury she couldn’t fight the ghost. She made up her mind to share her power of Death to Ichigo. The battles of Ichigo, who happened to get the powers of Death, and Rukia, who had lost her power, has just begun.

Sounds interesting, I'm probably going to download it :)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I downloaded this anime expecting nothing special, but once I got about 10 minutes into the episode, it had almost had the same amount of my undivided attention I would give a Samurai Champloo episode. It's going to be cool to see how this "Soul Society" concept works out.

As I have stated before... WHY DO THEY CALL IT BLEACH?
Yea, I am expecting 'Soul Soceity' to be a hip and modern version of most heavens portrayed here and there. As for why they call it Bleach, no clue ?_? - the only thing that reminds me of 'bleach' in the show is the opening with all the colors and spray painting.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's looking pretty good so far. Only saw the trailer and the op, but it looks good over all.

-Karrde-

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have been waiting for this anime to aired for quite a while now, and I must say I am not disappointed yet, I love the mix of comedy and action. Right now I like it better then Samurai 7 and if it keeps up being this good I might like it even more then Samurai Champloo :)

(Auron Esque Swords Rock o/)

Best answers
I might take a look at it. What a dumb name for a series though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it's because his hair is bleached. >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya the name is weird but the anime is actually pretty cool =O im gonna watch more episodes when they come out \o/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, a lot. Hell, i might like it even better then berserk. Will there be a new episode every week ?

Best answers
Watched the first ep. Loved it. Then again, i also loved the first ep of TT and Naruto... DOESNT SAY A THING! >:F

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, to bad there isn't any here in the dutchland :(

Best answers
Prozac said:
it's another kid
with special powers
takin on all the evil in the word...

but it's oke ^_^
I enjoyed the first episode!
yeah... Oh well, at least it doesn't have mechs.

Coctre, go wash your mouth. Bah. Comparing this with a master-piece like Berserk.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noes, I said I "might", not that I actually do like it better... ehm..yeah.

Retired
Best answers
I loved it when I saw it, the ending was just fun to watch ;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched ep 1 as soon as it was released. It seems like it'll have a lot of potential. it's very visually and audially pleasing. And main character seems likeable. It should be a good watch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.....will need to get around to lookin it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom