Budokai 3

Best answers
Erm.. It seems no one here has been keeping tabs on the soon-to-come Dragonball Z Budokai 3 if u havent seen any screenshots go to www.dranet.com 60+ new ones recently ^_^ anyway i dun wanna know how u hate the game or how it sux or crits about the first two... any comments, if any, be good ones... or if ur gonna have crits atleast have Pros/Cons

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i hear good reviews on it from all the sites i go to then i might concider picking it up but i doubt its gonna be any good

Best answers
Well since they basically fixed every aspect that the majority of the fans were concerned about in the previous budokai titles, than im pretty sure this one will be a pretty decent DB/DBZ/GT Game. Some of those aspects are the following below.

Free Flight- IN
Power Struggles-IN
More Arenas-IN
Destructive Arenas-IN
All forms for characters-IN
RPG type mode-IN
Different stances/Styles-IN
More/Better characters-IN
More variety of clothing-Seems to be in
Graphics-Slightly Enhanced

All that alone makes it worth a purches in my oppion, so im looking forward to buying this on it's release date.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, they have really improved from the disaster Budokai 2 was. I also can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sakura said:
Well since they basically fixed every aspect that the majority of the fans were concerned about in the previous budokai titles, than im pretty sure this one will be a pretty decent DB/DBZ/GT Game. Some of those aspects are the following below.

Free Flight- IN
Power Struggles-IN
More Arenas-IN
Destructive Arenas-IN
All forms for characters-IN
RPG type mode-IN
Different stances/Styles-IN
More/Better characters-IN
More variety of clothing-Seems to be in
Graphics-Slightly Enhanced

All that alone makes it worth a purches in my oppion, so im looking forward to buying this on it's release date.
I've seen 'free flight' for the "RPG Mode," but not for actual battles. Some of the attack sequences have flying in them, but I don't think you can manually ascend into the air at will during a battle.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Yeah no Free flight in the vs mode, i think they also skipped either ssj1 or ssj2. They said they were too similar for some people.

Best answers
Looks good. I still enjoy playing Budokai 2 once or twice a month, so 3 couldnt really be worse.

I'll be getting it.

*Edit - Woah, whattya mean skipped ssj/ssj2 ?!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I bought budokai 1 for gcn, was ok. Nothing too special. wouldn't mind budokai 2 or 3 to come out on gcn though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
*Edit - Woah, whattya mean skipped ssj/ssj2 ?!
apparently they skiped it because they looked too much alike

Best answers
But what exactly did they skip? Making it look different, and its still there, or is the whole transformation gone? (Which would be stupid, and highly unlikely, but I have to make sure.)

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
Yeah no Free flight in the vs mode, i think they also skipped either ssj1 or ssj2. They said they were too similar for some people.

Lol!! No they didn't skip any transformations (Aside from Brolly) That was nothing more than a rumor floating around, all character's will have there transformations, but then again thats a rumor as well, so i guess we have to wait and find out.

SailorAlea said:
I've seen 'free flight' for the "RPG Mode," but not for actual battles. Some of the attack sequences have flying in them, but I don't think you can manually ascend into the air at will during a battle.
Actually you can, as seen in some of the video's, when you dash backwards or foward while pressing and holding watever button they were pressing(That was abit of a guess), you manullay ascend to the air, but i guess your right that's not really what i would call free flight, but it's a slight improvement over the previous 2 titles.

Best answers
just to let you guys know there IS free flight mode in vs mode, i saw a video of goku vs brolly ( forget the site with it, search around www.dbzgameinfo.com if you want in budokai 3 videos , thats where i got it ) and if you double tap back you start flying =), also mods if u consider that link "advertising" sorry im just posting the link where i got my budokai 3 videos, you may remove it if you want any way there IS a free flight mode, i forget which vid it is exactly but if im not mistaken it had a vs between some1 and buu first then goku and brolly, so look for a long video with buu vs some1 in the beginning =) (fat buu)EIDT o didnt read the post above me LMAO i feel stupid now, well that source still has teh videos if you wanna see for yourself =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sakura said:
Lol!! No they didn't skip any transformations (Aside from Brolly) That was nothing more than a rumor floating around, all character's will have there transformations, but then again thats a rumor as well, so i guess we have to wait and find out.
its on the website they talked to one of the guys :rolleyes:

Best answers
if they were to skip any transformations it should be king kai fist... it's rediculous and unecessary

Best answers
i have a question too
i found some picks that look like it was like rpg were you didnt need to fight and you could jsut run around and do stuff

Best answers
no transformation is skipped.on that site its just a faq about buu´s fury and buu´s fury doesnt feature ssj2.
budokai 3 features every transormation including ssj4,fusions and for some odd reason you can use the kayoken in ssj mode.

as you can see in my siq i hate budokai.so i have to say stuff like bla bla its evil dont buy it,it will destroy your console and kills everything you love.
i will defianetely not buy it.dont want to waste my money again.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku can use kaioken as a ssj because he used super kaioken o_O. You might also be talking about that turbo thing that every character has now. Although i have my doubts about budokai 3 after being slapped in the face by budokai 1 and 2, im gonna buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom