HELP ME I JUST DOWNLoADED!!!!

Best answers
i just downloaded this and whenever i try and play it it brings me to the browse game sections of steam. i have purchased half life, counterstrike, and condition zero PLZ HELP ME

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure your using halflife to play it first also make sure your running 1.2 and 1.2.1 (the patch) if you are using those just try to redownload it

Best answers
Put esf in to valve then click on the half life icon then go in to it then click change game to esf and it will work.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you installed esf correctly - assuming you downloaded the most up-to-date version - it just needs to be installed into your Steam/steamapps/youremailaddress/half-life/ folder. And then when you start Steam you should see Earth's Special Forces on the list under third party games.

And you can simply open and play it from there.

Best answers
well whenever i click on it under third party games all it does is bring me to the browse games section and i have cs 1.6 store bought version and everything is up to date with patches whats the problem?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Are you double clicking, or single clicking? If you installed correctly, there should be no problem. Delete your ESF, and try re-installing it. Also shut down Steam while you install it, and then when you start Steam, it'll notice that ESF was installed, and then you should be able to run it.

Best answers
I don't want to be mean but YOU MUST REGISTER.You register by clicking register a game i already own and enter your cd-key. This question has been asked one million times STICKY THIS SOMEONE!

Best answers
UnoriginalMind said:
I don't want to be mean but YOU MUST REGISTER.You register by clicking register a game i already own and enter your cd-key. This question has been asked one million times STICKY THIS SOMEONE!

what? ummm if he already has all of these ie:CS CZ then he shouldn't have to register. I don't know what crack you are smoking but don't give me any. As far as I know you don't have to register anything when installing ESF.

Best answers
UnoriginalMind said:
STICKY THIS SOMEONE!
No.

And if you still have this problem, make sure you look for ESF at the very bottom of the game list where your third part game mods would be.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UnoriginalMind said:
Haha, I never register, and I have absolutely no problem. I can play just fine without registering. That's why it's an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom