Great Teacher Onizuka

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Anybody ever seen this awesome Anime Series?

The series is about about ex gang member Onizuka Eikichi (22 years old) who wants to be a Student Teacher!

He becomes a teacher on a private school, which has got problems with students harassing the teachers, and other various problems.

Onizuka gets to be the student teacher for the most problematic class, and he solves all kinds of problems in his own way.

It's a very nice anime, which mixes drama and comedy quite well.

The series is 43 Episodes big.

From which the first episode is a 45 minute feature, which also acts as the OVA.

For more information you can visit this site http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,738,dnidgd,great_teacher_o.html

Best answers
I've seen some from the begining, as DP mentions, it mixes drama and comedy.
For what I've seen GTO is alot of fun and worth seeing imo.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is flat out my favorite anime series :0)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastasurf said:
This is flat out my favorite anime series :0)
Couldn't agree more! GTO is definitely at the very, very top of my favorite anime list. It's got comedy, drama, and Onizuka! ^_^

If you havent seen it, you are depriving yourself from the best anime series ever made :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GTO is tied for my favourite anime ever, only rivaled by the great evangelion. I absolutely love this show, and I highly encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to go do so as soon as humanly possible.

Best answers
/me bows

for those ppl that benifited from me, and you guys know who you are ^^

anyways GTO is by far my favorite comedy anime EVER and probly will stay that way

i even read the prequel manga, both of them, though i dont remember what they are called

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many threads have you created pertaining to GTO? (lol)

... yes, it's a great anime. :)

KyoKusanagi

K
GTO is a tip top anime and easily one of my favourites - the live acted version is very much hit and miss but id reccomend to GTO fans to go and see Gokusen which is a very similar anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom