Americas Army Players?

Best answers
I play here and there, I need to finish my special forces training though, I hate memorizing info from a game >.>

Best answers
I played it, got pissed at the special forces training missions, and kept getting kicked from all servers.

Best answers
Ive went to the website, tried it to download it off of a few sites, all of them didnt work or took way too ****ing long, i got pissed off, and never tried it again.

If you could contact me with a download site that works and isnt slow, Ill be grateful.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i played it, i left tho....i had a 80 honor char...and somehow it got deleted -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as realism elements go, and as much as I hate CS, its actually better than CS. The Training isn't all that hard to do, its creative, The only training I haven't completed was the Stealth training (The last Special Forces training). Its quite creative, the only one that took long as the one for medical class, you had to bubble in the answers in an answer sheet :p but I think they give you all the answers on GameFAQs or something. So that should go by fast. Its a pretty good game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom