anyone like inuyasha

Best answers
if you didnt know inuyasha is about a half demon-human who is looking for the sacred jewel but gets shattered and they looking for it

but anyway just tell me ur favorite episode

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To answer your topic's question, nope I don't like Inuyasha. This is thanks to 100 different random videos and GIF images being thrusted into my face every single day by someone *cough* sonic *cough*. I've disliked Inuyasha ever since he started, infact whenever someone says 'Inuyasha', I think of Sonic first. -_-

Sorry, don't have a favourite ep.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The artwork in Inuyasha is repetitive, especially character style, but somewhat impressive.

I catch myself watching it on Adult Swim here and there.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Ten characters.

Best answers
inuyasha is good for the first 100 or so eps, but it gets repetitive, and about half the eps are fillers ;|

Best answers
Inuyasha was an okay anime, but at this point and time STOP WATCHING IT

Read the Manga, cause the end of the anime series, isn’t the end of the story, it just says to continue reading their weekly shonoen jump comic

Inuyasha repetitive artwork isn’t bad, well . . . not as bad as other ive seen, like sailor moon.

Inuyasha strengthens the stereo type that all anime with 100+ eps get bland and boring.

What I would suggest for you . . . hmmm Dr. Ecchi recommends Blue Seed, if you like Inuyasha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darkside said:
my favorite anime is Gundam SEED
buy all our playsets and toys!!

yeah but anyway inuyasha is as stated a boring anime id go with naruto

Best answers
some episodes are good but mostly it bores because there are soooo mucg filer episodes and it has big cuts in the german version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, before i post ontopic, id just like to say, Different anime attractdifferent audiences. What i mean is, not all animes are they same. not all have action/comedy/dramma/ect.

Inuyasha is good for what i like, i Find Inuyasha to be an anime im very into, i find most eps good.

Best answers
I have seen a few episodes. it looks cool and it has cool fights. but i havent seen enough episodes to actually say i like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom