TFC anyone

Best answers
does anyon play tfc (team fortress classics) my favorite class would be the medic . the medic can heal/infect and has moderate weapons plus the medic isn't very slow

whats your favorite class if u play

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm usually a sniper or a soldier. Depends if the map actually has a sniper worth battling though.

But yeah, TFC is probably the mod that really got me into Half-Life.

Best answers
i preffer the soldier over the sniper but the snipers machinegun is pretty good, soldier way to slow easy pickin for the sniper, but the sniper has his flaws to not good at close range

but wat about that new thing codenamegordon that pretty weird

Best answers
Never Played it properly, only played it a few times in a "Soldier Duel" server. Seamed pretty cool for how little i played it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TFC was the mod that got me into Half-Life as well. I still play it occasionally.
I usually play sniper, but if the team needs some offense then I go medic and pull my crazy conc jumps. =D

Best answers
I still play it every now and then. My favourite map is hunted.

My favourite class is either the sniper or heavy weapons guy.

Best answers
bah HW has no skill, TFC is the only mod i play, dont play HL really, just TFC. been playing it for years, my class? Sniper. my name on there is Sniper|{ing, but i gots my own clan called SSR, So i may be called (SSR)Elmo dunno just depends, was playin the other day actually, well not bad score, 52kills, 45 head shots :p

-SaN

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a classic soldier boy :)

I own so much with the rockets - well I used to anyway :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still play all the time. Im a engineer and I just blast people with my shotgun. I never really use my sent, i just leave it in there if I even build one at all. Im more of an offensive engineer. I only really use engineers though because of there grenades. God people hate me so much for them.

Best answers
hey i hav seen sombody from the clan ssr on Crackhouse tfc my name is dudiblah it's my name for everything

nZ

Best answers
medic and spy , im semi pro with both of them been playing since it 1st came out :D

Best answers
dudiblah said:
hey i hav seen sombody from the clan ssr on Crackhouse tfc my name is dudiblah it's my name for everything
Yeh was prob me or bert? (SSR)Elmo? was i getting a vast amount of head shots? if not it was porb (SSR)Bert lol

-SaN

Best answers
it was elmo that i saw he was prtty dam good but i play on that server all the time though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom