what comes to mind

Best answers
what is the first thing that comes to mind when i say the word half-life 2

Best answers
God people piss and moan way too much about this, the game will come out, just because it hasn't yet, and the dates change, doesn't mean you need to get pissy at the people who are in charge of making/releasing it. If you want to piss and moan so much, make a better game yourself.

That is what I first think about

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An engine that will have a decent storyline to go along with it, but the hype machine that Valve thinks it can create... will only smack them back in the face. Mods like ESF, CS, NS, DoD, and TFC are the true core of the Half-Life community.

We just want our next-gen engine already >_<

Best answers
Whoah Brim, i didnt mean to make late sounds like a piss and moan, im just saying its late caus is it, actually better for me so i can save up more and get a better computer when its released :p

Best answers
wasnt aiming that post at you madd dog, just at the numerous amounts of threads about HL2 and when its coming out and all that crap...namely this thread

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone knows that Valve invented the video game delay with HL2. We all have every right to be pissed at them for delaying it again and again, since a game has never ever been delayed before. Damn you Valve!

Best answers
Well, first off, i, like everyone else, am a bit annoyed with the delays. i do see that well, fecal matter happens, and it'll get out eventually.

then i find out no HL2 multiplayer of it's own. This is a dissapointment, because i'm sure it would've been fun to just mess around with. But again, i can deal with it, because i'm sure the modders will give us plenty of great multiplayer mods.

Of course, now i've heard from a couple people that the engine's gonna be much more locked up than HL1's was. To the point that modding may not be nearly as versatile. If they do this, Valve's shooting themselves in the foot. HL1 is built on it's mod community, and if HL2 won't allow these modder's to continue with a next-gen engine, then i see dire times ahead for Valve.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orgasmic.

10 characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no what comes to mind is this

CROWBAR

Best answers
ZariusZer0 said:
Of course, now i've heard from a couple people that the engine's gonna be much more locked up than HL1's was. To the point that modding may not be nearly as versatile. If they do this, Valve's shooting themselves in the foot. HL1 is built on it's mod community, and if HL2 won't allow these modder's to continue with a next-gen engine, then i see dire times ahead for Valve.
thats not true, i know of people moddin for the engine already, you not hear about that Russian dude who got the APlha and finished the HL2 already then sold it lol, but ive already experienced multiplayer HL2 using the buggy's so thats a heap of rubbish!

first thing that comes to mind?...

The Ragdoll effect - It is absolutly amazing, the Engine could be the best gaming engine ever... the wait u guys got, its well worth it TRUST ME!

-SaN

leafblower

L
but seriously wat about half-life it's me dudiblah at school

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom