Sims 2 opinion

Best answers
I know the game was released a while ago, but i just got it in stores. What do you gusy think of the new one? is it better, worse, needs a few things or is just plain tight?
Me, i think alls they did was add the new feature of more control over your sims and a few other things. The graphics arnt that bad ethier.

Best answers
I have it. Its way better then the first Sim's games they had. Better then all of the other sims games put together imo. Id post a link to the site that is all about Sims2, but I dont know if it would be considdered addvertiseingo_o

Best answers
how, many CDs does that game consist of ? 4 ? 1 ?

Best answers
The game consists of 4 cd's. Equal to 2.9gb:shocked:
But the game is worth its weight in size. :smile:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty good, but the gameplay (if you only like playing Adults) is almost exactly the same, but there's less items because there are no expansion packs yet.

It's interesting.. much better graphics.. many, MANY improvements, too.. But in the end, if you got bored of the Sims 1, you'll get bored of this REALLY fast, like I did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think thats why they make expansion after expansion of random things every month

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The game is pretty fun when just playing with some friends, I enjoyed it.

It was worth the money, a good game to pass the time.

Best answers
Yes, it is a good game to pass the time, Did you say with friends, like multiplayer? or did i understand wrong? if i didn't where is multiplayer?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Nono, I meant it's a good game to paly while hanging out with friends :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I need to learn good ways of killing off sims for when I get bored :p

But it is a rather good game

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best way to kill Sims? Get them to swim in your pool, then edit out the exit to the pool. When their energy reaches 0, they drown instantly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreeing with Alea, not looking at all of the graphical changes, the game is very similar. I liked the sim's aspirations, it gave you a bunch of littel goals to reach for. You can roam around the neighborhood and what not. It's pretty fun, but as alea said, gets boring fast, like the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom