What is it?

Best answers
I was thinking today, what is it about anime that I find so attractive. Why exactly do I watch anime as opposed to other types of shows?

I like the fantasy aspect of many animes, at times I find my regular life extremely boring, through watching anime I can somehow displace myself into a world that is much more fantastic and exciting than the real world.

Well I came up with my main reason, just thought I'd lay it out, why do you like anime?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me, it's just because they are more involved than "cartoons". I like anime with story and good character development, plus good action and a good soundtrack do nothing to hurt either :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like anime for the same reason as Brim. Where many things are impossible in reality. Anime seems to have no limits.

Best answers
i am not quite sure, i often ask myself of this questen :S probably because the anime world is sooo great... and ofc because alllll the womans in animes looks pretty sweet ^^ atleast all the main characters :D

Best answers
its the tenticles . . . yep them squigly green things of life

no on a serious note, anime is more then those one shots reguler cartoons have, its basicly an epic novel rolled into visual goodness.

hmm to sum it up in to a nutshell, i connect with it, in my daily asperations, and its always been apart of my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom