Maddddddddden 2005

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a thread before it was released, and now a after thread. ANybody besides me and iceman play? Maybe your opinions on the game? How much it pwns espn? And btw... Hworang... Vick sux bish!*!*!

Go kurt warner!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vick is trying to adjust to a new offense, so he doesn't suck.

He might have had only 1 real standout game against the St. Louis Rams, but he's trying to get everyone involved, especially Dunn.

Anyways, the Falcons are 4-1 just like the Giants 4-1, so where's your reasoning?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play whenever i have the time.... but i rarely have any time

anyways how bout those bills? 0-4!!!!!!! (they havnt really been blow out games.. theyve all beeen close... they are like 4 bad plays away from being 4-0)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Bills face the Dolphins next week, so your team will finally get that win they need for Bledsoe and their defense to be more confident.

I honestly saw the Bills having at least 2 wins by now... I guess they're proving me wrong. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so why is it that they cant just make one madden game and update it every year instead of releasing a brand new game for 50$ with like 1 new feature and updated teams?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because then all these people wouldn't be out of 50$, 10 times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
madden 2005 is dooope i love madden games its just fun playing against friends and beating the **** out of them hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom