Gundam SEED: Destiny

Best answers
Welp the new Gundam Seed is out, and the first episode has me hooked.

New main character:

Shinn Asuka
Pilot of: Impulse Gundam
Orginazation: Zaft Special Forces

I like this guy. He ain't a wimp like Kira was.

Quick synopsis taken from the Anime News Network:

Plot Summary: Cosmic Era 73. Though the signing of a peace treaty brought the war between the Naturals and Coordinators to an apparent close, tensions continue to run high. With the Blue Cosmos organization poised to come back bigger than ever, and the Earth Alliance and ZAFT caught up in the midsts of an arms race, it was only inevitable that war would break out once again. During a conference between ZAFT and the Orb Union at ZAFT's Armory One facility, an Alliance special forces team launches a break-in operation and makes off with three new Gundam mobile suits. Forced to pursue them, Shinn Asuka of ZAFT and Athrun Zala of Orb take the remaining two Gundams and head out in the new assault battleship Minerva. With Shinn bearing a grudge against the Alliance for the loss of his family in the previous war, and Athrun questioning his own role in the coming conflict, the two leap headlong into a new chapter of the already blood-stained clash of ideals that was supposed to have ended two years ago.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I watched episode 1 of Destiny as well.. Oh god dude, I'm in love with the op theme, it's so awesome.. Cant wait for the single to come out on November 3rd, it's going to be so awesome :) The ending theme to "Kannadzuki no Miko" is also really awesome, KOTOKO pwns :)
I like this guy. He ain't a wimp like Kira was.
That's true, kinda funny when the blonde (that shares a striking resemblence to Calgari) ran into him and he 'accidentally' groped her. Sunrise seems to like putting more ecchi into their series nowadays, which I have no problem with :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
destiny is kind of lame when u think about it

the orginal seed ripped off all the other gundam shows and destiny just rips of seed

a some what strange and ironic full circle

Best answers
I dont like destiney at all, its first ep seemed rushed, and this universe is steeling more of the others !_! imean they even got ZAKUS WITH HEAT HAWKS! absolute is almost an exact rip of V, with Striker parts. I think they think we are too dumb to figure out we've already seen most (if not all) of this stuff before.

This feels like a recycle series, even more so then SEED.

Plus you dont know if he is a whimp or not, he was in scenes like maybe 8 mins, where in which 6 were him crying ~_~

I will still watch this though, but i wanted a new universe or go back to a UC plot arc

Best answers
Hibiki said:
destiny is kind of lame when u think about it

the orginal seed ripped off all the other gundam shows and destiny just rips of seed

a some what strange and ironic full circle
I noticed this as well when i first watched seed, but the series was still extremely kool. Even though destiny seems to do the same, it still looks very interesting...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked Destiny, looking forward to the series. I'm a fan of Mecha series, and I loved SEED - so yea.

Pcjoe said:
Yeah, I watched episode 1 of Destiny as well.. Oh god dude, I'm in love with the op theme, it's so awesome.. Cant wait for the single to come out on November 3rd, it's going to be so awesome :) The ending theme to "Kannadzuki no Miko" is also really awesome, KOTOKO pwns :)
You know it! o/

--------------------

Animenfo: Link

Pics:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, yeah first episode was great

Highlight to read:
It was sad when that guy's sister died.

This is gonna be a great series

Best answers
Anyone watch this show? It's pretty mad. 2 episodes are out so far. My jap friend is a major anime freak and he loved gundam seed so i decided to watch Gundam seed destiny coz i thought i wouldnt have to catch up on a million episodes. And i tell you, i love this anime. You don't really need to know the story from previous series coz u get the gist of it.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Heh, yeah first episode was great

Highlight to read:

This is gonna be a great series
We need spoiler tags now -_-
Highlight to read (Spoiler):
Yeah... When something like this happens in anime, you usually see a cloud of dust, and everyone is 'gone'... Saying you dont know what happend exactly, there's always a possiblity of them comming back or something...
But noo, smoke clears and the guy's sister's hand is laying in the middle of the battle field... To make it even better, the bodies of his parents are all bloody and mingled up -_-

Best answers
that's weird that my new thread ended up being a post in this thread.
An way. I've seen episode 1 and 2. Shinn is a crazy mutha! he's so mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom