full size arcade machines O_o?>

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i been wanting to get my dad one of these for christmas for awhile, (yes my dad, 40 years old and he loves the videogames as much as my baby half brother)

i dont really have a clue where id get one, and if anyoene lse knows id greatly appreicate them telling me,

i wanna get a classic like galaga or pole position for him, but hell even a newer one would be fine as long as it wasnt some unknown game, that he would have no clue about

Best answers
there is this new hing that you could hook up to tv and play but i am not sure wut the name is srry

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i wanted a cheap imitation id buy one >_>, nothing can beat the fullsize coin-op in your living room

Best answers
well you can jack it from a store lol or buy it from some restraunt i dont think you can buy it look on ebay lol

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you have around $4000 to spend on one I do not see you getting one anytime soon.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not true, though quite a few do run into that range, a local arcade said they didnt pay any more than 500 for any of thiers, and even managed to get a few for under 100 bucks, pity i didnt ask them where while they were still in business,

though 4000 is a bit high i am prepared to pay quite a bit for one,

Best answers
dude those arcades are like 50 years old and they prob keep in storage for long time and put it up when ever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or use ebay

lots of people get rid of coin ops they dont want anymore mostly because they take up so much space

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A coinop would be hella cool to have :D

But yes google and ebay are your friends here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom