trying to learn brushing o_O

Best answers
not bad man, not bad at all.

The font (if thats a font) is pretty hard to read; it looks as if its part of the brushing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it's better to learn brushing through experimentation, rather than tuts

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your trying to learn brushing, I'll say this... that is very simple. The key to brushing is to mix numerous layers of it, using filters, layer filters, or layer styles to make it textured. Also, once you have your texture, using colors that keep the texture visible, help a lot.

Anyways, to rate this sig, based on effort...

3/10

Best answers
nice but as mentioned too simple. I don't see the font at all thou 0_0

Retired
Best answers
looks good for learning. i would perhaps add a nice font and change the color. thats my personal opinion. i'm a big color ho. i stick with the basic. :)

good job

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YaGlo said:
there is no font
Well you did change it from what you originally posted.

This new sig fairly decent, I can see numerous brushes this time, and I like the way you blended the eye in.

Some text would have made this sig very good. 6/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
If your trying to learn brushing, I'll say this... that is very simple. The key to brushing is to mix numerous layers of it, using filters, layer filters, or layer styles to make it textured. Also, once you have your texture, using colors that keep the texture visible, help a lot.

Anyways, to rate this sig, based on effort...

3/10
I gotta disagree with some parts there bud. People can do art without filters, and layers, and they get the rated up to 4/5 on there work. I don't have proof, because the pics are down. But anyways, nice work yaglo. I like the brushing.

Edit: You cant disagree with someones opinion like this. Your just saying his is wrong and using yours as "justification". Also its pretty off topic.
Ryoko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom