Elfen Lied

Best answers
Anyone else here watching this? I've seen up to episode 11 so far, but damn, this is one of the greatest anime I've seen so far. Lots of violence, a bit of fanservice, and an excellent storyline.

Wonderfully sadistic, too. Never had so much fun watching people get dismembered :devgrin:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I'm watching Elfen Leid as well. REALLY gory, REALLY sick - but what a freaking good anime! The storyline behind it, the emotion in the series, the kawaii characters, the action - everything blends together really well.

Best answers
I'm dying to get my hands on the OST... if only for the beautiful opening theme song.

Anyone know when (and if) it'll be released?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. One of my favorite Anime. Dammit.. wheres that ep 12 when you need it?

Too bad DearS only had 12 eps.. that was an awsome anime to

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree i heard this from a few people anyone wanna give a more information about it?

Best answers
More info: check AnimeNFO.

Of course, it's best to watch the show without knowing too much about it. Be warned: there's a LOT of blood and gore in Elfen Lied, so people with a weak stomach are advised to stick with Naruto :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've watched ep 1 and 2. I was almost surprised at the amount of gore. Although, for some reason a quickly lost interest. Besides the unusual amount of bloodshed and carnage, it just looked like the same old "Boy falls for girl" story. Although this time the "girl" is crazy and kills a bunch of people.

But I guess I can't really judge this from only 2 episodes, perhaps I will have to watch some more.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just saw episode 1. And honestly, I usually hate people with pink hair in anime. some of them yell "Sasuke Kun" ! or are complete crybabies. This one is a child, who is able to completely murder mankind. I love it :p

God, I love the opening song.

Best answers
Episode 12's been released! Grab it you-know-where.

Downloading as we speak. Can't wait to see what'll happen next.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many episodes does it have?, or are they still making new episodes, as in naruto.?

Best answers
There's 13 episodes in total, unfortunately...

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Got all the eps when i get home from school tommorwo imma watch em maybe update this post am looking forward to it o/.

Best answers
Just saw episode 12 this morning. Pretty good, but the best is yet to come. They overdid the flashbacks a bit though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this anime is NICE :O got bored, was looking around for a new anime about 2 months ago, bumped into this. I at first thought it was something about elves, thats why i downloaded it...but nevertheless, i like it :O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm at episode 5 now, and dude, severed limbs own ^_^

Best answers
coctre said:
I'm at episode 5 now, and dude, severed limbs own ^_^
*devilish chuckle* They sure do :devgrin:

Damn, can't wait for episode 13... and the OST. I'm officially in love with the opening theme.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a rather short version of the opening theme now, is there a longer version too ?

Best answers
coctre said:
I have a rather short version of the opening theme now, is there a longer version too ?
Not that I know of... but there probably will be on the OST.

Episode 13 should be coming tomorrow... can't wait. Hopefully they won't botch up the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom