DBZ buus fury question

Best answers
I need help on buus fury so i thought i might as well post this in the new games section :] ...... anyway im missing one of the exhibits its the one between the autobiography and the collectors plate in hercules exhibits could someone tell me how to get it or at least what it is......thanks in advance....and what does everyone think about it so far i think its a vast improvement from the last 2

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres a list of all exhibits that are in the game, ill make the color white since i dont want to ruin the playing fun for other players, please highlight the text if u wanna see it:

Baba's ball: Finish the game and then talk to Baba, on Yenma's office.

Gohan's training sword: On Goku's house, go to the toybox and search it for this item.

Ox King's hat: Talk to King Ox in Goku's house

Yajirobe's Sword: Walk around Yajirobe counter-clockwise three times and he will drop an item near Babidi's Spaceship. It is the artifact Yajirobe's Sword.

Broly's Crown: Defeat Broly at the volcano.

Ginyu's Capsule: Talk to a scientist in the left side of the main building of Capsule Corp.

Android #20's Hat: After killing Kid Buu, return to the train. On the place where people usually were, you will find 2 enemies. Defeat them for this box.

Yamcha's Bat: Get to East District 439 and smash Gohan's level 140 door, then recieve it in a chest.

Grand Kai's Boombox: Speak to Grand Kai on Grand Kai's planet after you defeat Kid Buu

Mr. Popo's Turban: There is an invisible chest in front of four trees on Kami's Lookout. Check between the middle two

King Kai's Hammer: Go to the Cave of the Ancients on Grand Kai's Planet after completing the Other World Tournament and talk to Bubbles.

Korin's Cane: You will receive the Z-Fighter exhibit Korin's Cane from Korin himself after you give him red snapper fishes.

Goku's Power Pole: Outside of Babidi's spaceship in the Southwest Forest, go to the top right corner and use instant transmission to open the chest.

The Bansho Fan: Break the level 140 barrier with Gohan in the East District 439 area and proceed to the end of the area to find the chest.

King Yemma's Mug: After beating Chapter 11, open the level 145 door with Goten in Pilaf's Castle, proceed to where the Dragon Ball was found, and beat the enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom