Another try

Best answers
well i tried to make myself another sig ,and remember that i'm NOT a pro with photoshop, this is just a try. i'm still learning

JTR

Best answers
Hmm.. Try make it smaller.. Smaller border.. And BRUSHING is the best way to make sig..
But I think you need to make it smaller and maybe a more blended font.. One that fits..
Just a note - Don't use tuts.. To learn brushing find some good sites with brushes and then just experiment with them.. Im quite new to brushes still but I think I quickly improved.. I used only filters for a few month.. hmm... wher eis this post going??

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JTR said:
Hmm.. Try make it smaller.. Smaller border.. And BRUSHING is the best way to make sig..
But I think you need to make it smaller and maybe a more blended font.. One that fits..
Just a note - Don't use tuts.. To learn brushing find some good sites with brushes and then just experiment with them.. Im quite new to brushes still but I think I quickly improved.. I used only filters for a few month.. hmm... wher eis this post going??
I agree, I used the Filters/Gradient tool way to much from tuturials but then I decided to go on to brushig. I prefer Brushing and use some layers if you brush.

Best answers
i didnt use any filters, but i did use brushes. and it's not a big deal, i can scale the size. i didn't use a tut for brushing, i used another tut it's just how to make a sig

JTR

Best answers
Hmm.. To me it just look like The cloud filter with another filter in it and a transparent line with some text..
Try making it wide and not to tall like mine and dReAm KiLlEr's sigs...
And a small border.. 1 max 2 px maybe.. or a more advanced border...
And make the brushes stand out more and hmmm... Hard to explain..
Just keep trying with brushes... And look at other's art for ideas...

Best answers
well, i tryed to make a sig... again, this time i tried to use 'brushes' so what do you think ?
ps. dont looks at the font and the font, i tried to focus more on the sig

JTR

Best answers
1. Blend pic better
2. BORDER.. 1px black would help..
3. Maybe another pic... one more i mean
4. Fix the font
hmm thats about it.. The BG could be good.. If you blend then thing right...
And maybe find some pics of Zabuza without him being in the mist..

Best answers
JTR said:
2. BORDER.. 1px black would help..
4. Fix the font
Doubled.
For the pic id say it say it looks rather bad quality and you'd be better of with better quality one.
The bg of this one is better than the first one thou.

Best answers
well, another try :p maybe you could atleast say something nice, i'm realy trying to make something good

Best answers
The BG is alright on that one, where his head band thing is the BG goes into it, bad blending there (imo), the text is alright, and might want to add a border

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The BG is to plain and the text suck's. Try not to make all your images so light all the time. It look's like your sig glow's all the time

Best answers
well, here's another one. what do you think ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer the one in post #9, where he's just killed Gatou with his mouth and a Kunai, no need for arms, full of spears. Also the background looks really good, maybe a different font though.

Best answers
My one bit of advice is, make smaller sigs. Take some time to think of everyhting people have said and then put it all into a sig :]

Best answers
another one, i need crits and some good suggestions so i could do a better one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom