u like doom3?

do u like doom3?

• yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
please specify what u like about it.. i do cuz it has graphics and cool story.. i love it.. but i cant play since my comp isnt god enough.. :D:(

[EDIT] or just say u dont like it or hate it.. :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first 10 hours are fun. After that the game get's repetative, and boring. So I voted no. This my opinion, don't feel offended if you feel otherwise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not my kind of game, the whole spooky aspect was fun for a while, but it lacked my essance in gaming. fun things to do, mass online play, vehicles and a little freedom to an extent. in my opinion it was good for what it was, but as a game itself, no, i like to believe doom3 was just to sell the engine to people more than an amazing game.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There should have been a "it is alright" option on the vote. It is alright, graphics are ok but the story and gameplay kind of sucked.

Best answers
Not a bad game, but the amazing graphics aside, it's nothing exceptional.

Loved the Hell level though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a bit of a dissapointment, but then again that was more of my fault for expecting it to be more than just doom with awesome graphics.It was fun the first time through, but does get to be repetetive.

But it's one of those games where i'll leave it alone for a while, then come back and go through it once more. Then once the repetetiveness hits me again, i'll stop playing, only to come back once again a few weeks later. Then the proccess will just repeat itself for a long while.

So while it is tad repetetive, and a bit of a dissapointment, it is still an incredibely fun game. In short, I liked it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was pretty good. Graphics and detail was amazing, very immersive and interactive enviroments, but I have to agree with the majority that it did get a bit repetetive. Worth the money though.

Best answers
It was fun, but I tend to get bored of games fast. Beat it over the course of three days while staying at my friends house a month ago or so, and havent felt like playing it again since.

Graphics were amazing, and I feel thats what they tried to achieve, probably just show what their able to do. Gameplay was fun too, although the darkness could really start pissing me off at times. Mad hard too.

Best answers
i didnt like it that much but it wasnt so bad it did get a tad repedative from the lack of story line but as an engine its great hl2 standards at least.

Best answers
It was pretty good, but lasted too long in my opinion. Plus the enemies died too easily, most could be taken out with one or two shots from the shotgun which kind of took away from the scare factor of the game.

Best answers
lol .. i like it cuz of the graphich and effects .. i only played it for one time thou..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wading through the legions of hell while looking fantastic, but it got boring after a few hours. If I was more of a graphics nut I would've liked it more.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To easy, not scary, and besides the graphics it wasn't all that load blowing. So no.

The last boss was to easy...

Best answers
lol.. im gunna upgrade my comp now and get it somewhere.. cant wait :):D

Best answers
imho not worth the money... repetive, lack of story, sucky gameplay, not enough features, more possibilities... the ONLY good thing was graphic, BUT u even got tired of the graphic because it was the same models/skins etc that was used over and over and over again and again and again in every single map! so.. bad game

think u should even add a VERY DISSAPOINTING game to the poll :S

Best answers
Mortenl said:
imho not worth the money... repetive, lack of story, sucky gameplay, not enough features, more possibilities... the ONLY good thing was graphic, BUT u even got tired of the graphic because it was the same models/skins etc that was used over and over and over again and again and again in every single map! so.. bad game

think u should even add a VERY DISSAPOINTING game to the poll :S
lol anyways im not updatin my comp for doom3 i need for other stuff to and i want to get best out of my games.. and other stuff

and the pool is simple.. VERY DISSAPOINTING is part of no.. so just vote no if u say that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom