PAINT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was looking at some painting my mom has had up on the wall for a long while and it inspired me to do this because its a bright piece with so much meaning it took a while for me to realise it and i love it now

i called this piece paint because of the painting on the wall... what i tried to make was a bright sig with lots inside.. you might not see much but there are little glimpses and it makes you wonder whats behind it all, you know what i mean? or is it just me haha

well i dont know here it is

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man i really love it, but i think u need a darker border on it for this forum, like blue or black, but anyway i really love it, and u did a great job makin it look abstract, im also loving the typography :]

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it, not really appealing to me, too much white... no contrast. too random/flowless

keep on truckin'

Best answers
i cant see it.. oO i messed me monitor's settings up and all i see is white with something saying mint?

-SaN

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
i cant see it.. oO i messed me monitor's settings up and all i see is white with something saying mint?

-SaN
Haha thats paint silly.

I think its too bright, but I understand where you're coming from with the mystery thing, trying to see behind it.

6/10

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just think it is bad, it looks like it was made in MSPaint...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom