What Do U Guys Think

Kyo

Best answers
look At MY New Sig wich One Guys

Bolteh2

B
GoD DamNEd StOP tyPInG In CaPs.. AnNOyinG aS hELl !

tHaT BeVEl AnD EmbOSs iS UgLY aND sO iS THe BaCKgroUNd aNd ThE FoNT iS bAD tO

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good, but the emboss suckz. try blending a bit more

Bolteh2

B
because everything you do looks bad in my opinion.. maybe its time for you to start getting better so i wont diss your work..

i say whats on my mind, and if nothing good comes up when viewing your stuff, that means nothing will look good when i write it down .. sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not that bad.. But I cant really say its good either, its all out of focus and the back ground really doesnt fit.. Putting blue there doesnt exactly help either.. Sorry, but its just how I see it..

Kyo

Best answers
listen im Only A N00b At This I suck At It so Just Give Me Time and I Dont Care what U Think And Unknown I blend A Bit More

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And as Boteh said, those letters are incredibly annoying. You can't ask for crits and just say "I don't care what you think" if you are a noob, just ask them for advice!

Bolteh2

B
lol, if you dont take crits, then youre always gonna be a noob.. AND STOP TYPING IN CAPS GOD DAMN!!

anyway: align the font, remove the icey effect around it, make sure nothing floats, remove the bevel and emboss, try some different backgrounds and blend them to get funky results, get a high quality pic, the cutting out of the picture was poorly done, add a border, start taking crits and if you think your own work is noobish, then dont ask others about what they think

happy now wes?

Best answers
Avenger said:
And as Boteh said, those letters are incredibly annoying. You can't ask for crits and just say "I don't care what you think" if you are a noob, just ask them for advice!
Dont post if you dont want to stay on topic, commenting on the way he talks is not on-topic, PM him about it.

and Bolteh, better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ow LoOKIE I aRE AlSO TYpinG WitH caPs wHich IS anNoYing >_>

my oppinion? it sux....the bg is just a bunch of filters...LEARN TO BRUSH =O

Best answers
maybe a bit more easy on the guy
he did hard work on this and your saying
it sux and all that stuf.
don t crit the guy maybe he just start it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u post on the sigs forums, its normal that u get crits...and if i dont like a sig, im honest and i say i dont like it...or else people will never learn what is a good sig and what not

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
care to say why, or was that just pointless spam?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The font sucks, the BG is bad, the image is poopy, and it has no style. Work on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom