WHO LIKE MY SIG!

Best answers
i made a new sig b/c everyone says get a life i decided to make one that reflects on me :]

Bolteh2

B
simple question, simple answer:

"I don't"

bad blending of the bg, bad cut-out of the pic, inner glow looks ugly, typography is sickening, dont use too many standard photoshop effects on text, add a border, its too flashy (imho) and everything floats..

ps: it's who likes.. not who like

Best answers
Bolteh said:

"I don't"

bad blending of the bg, bad cut-out of the pic, inner glow looks ugly, typography is sickening, dont use too many standard photoshop effects on text, add a border, its too flashy (imho) and everything floats..

agreed, the bg is bad, the glow around kenshin is bad, text looks very bad, try again I'll give it a 2/10 :\

Best answers
thx for tips thats y i like critz :)
i was wondering if i should have the kenishin on :l b/c i thought that there needed to be something in the middle didnt look complete

Best answers
I just turned blind man. This **** is so god damn bright, so was your previous sig. Check to see if your monitor is set right man. Every aspect of the text is horrid; the placement, the font, and the effects, and what in Gods name happened to that picture of Vash.

Delete this, for your own good.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not me. The text is good awful, and it looks like someone took ****, and ground it up with teletubbies. Fix the things I said.

The text about goals is lame and corny. It sounds like something a special needs teacher would say to a retard.

Best answers
Bolteh said:

"I don't"

I second this

Best answers
Guru's Tips...:

Start Again... and Pick a theme! oO (anime>type of anime>etc)
Add a border : 1 or 2 [pixels]
Wip up some weird brush effects
Slap on the pics - Use magic wond to get rid of background, addin image outlines r cool but no the image blu thingy behind (outer glow) not many folks like that...
Anyway...
Crack on some mental text, but dont over do the PS Text effects or it looks nasty,
Try blend in the layers and filters blah blah...
Flater Layers
Hue>Saturate - Colour

done... oO easy as pie...
....if pie was easy ¬_¬...

-SaN

Best answers
ok ok i got idea....
could someone close this thread
the only tip i can get from this is
make new one so i will and think about one main anime

Retired
Best answers