onegai sensei

Best answers
I have to say is one of the best anime romantic dramas i have seen in quite some time. Only 13 episodes well 12 and one ova...but they have it on streaming winamp tv and I watched it all today....Most enjoyable

http://anime.mikomi.org/series/Onegai+Teacher

go there for the information on the show...pm me for any questions regarding the show or the winamp tv

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The proper title is "Onegai Teacher", not "Onegai Sensei".
Besides that though - Yeah, this is definatly one of my favorite anime series. Unfortunetly, this isn't really a good series to rewatch.. I've seen it about 3 or 4 times (showing it to friends), and after the 2nd time, I wanted to shoot myself in the foot. Other animes like GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) are great to rewatch. I've seen the first 5-10 episodes at least 7 or 8 times, and it just gets better every time :)
Kinda pissed me off when Onegai Twins wasn't up to par with Onegai Teacher though :-/ It was like - Oh, it ended? I never noticed, what a climax -_-

EDIT: Oh, that does remind me though, Onegai Twins does have quite a few funny scenes... For example, on episode ~3, Karen is all upset and goes to Maiku's room... Eventually she ends up on her knees, and then kinda rest her head on Maiku's pants. In the mean time Maiku starts looking up (dramatic moment, no sexual innuendo intended), and then Miina walks in. It's pretty funny how perfect that scene was, but I guess it's funnier when you actually see it...

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I do have to agree with joe, Onegai Teacher is a very good series, but not something you want to rewatch, it's got a very good story though, i'd definately recommend this series.

(Prays to God add doesn't see this thread)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell yea, Onegai Teacher is one of my favourite animes - awesome quality video/drawings, awesome music and it really reaches to you emotionally as well.

DPredator said:
(Prays to God add doesn't see this thread)
/me joins DP in praying. add better not get started on this :scared:

Best answers
doesn't the opening song sound like cruel angel's thesis at times? EDIT** Sorry wasn't cruel angel's thesis but it was a song written by megumi hashibara...::Goes into large stack of jpop cd's to find song:: if i am not mistaken it is from slayers or neon genesis....DAMNIT i am going to be pissed cause i don't remember

and personally i can watch this anime over and over...i loved it and still do...it is on streaming video with winamp...same with love hina and last exile...naruto and wolf's rain are normally full but i get in occasionally. i have all my anime on external hard drives and stopped watching them...onegai teacher finally got me back into it and god i can't beleive i like romantic drama/comedy...but i am now hooked like a white women on opera...::Sigh::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom