Searching for a game?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im really bored these days....so i was wondering if anybody could recommend me a good first person shooter X_x

Best answers
If online's your thing, you can't go wrong with Unreal Tournament 2004.

Otherwise, wait a while until Half-Life 2 is released. It'll be well worth the wait.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
halo...................................

Best answers
Sure, Half Life 2 and Halo 2 will be awesome, and I guess Halo 2 is just out of arms reach, but Im going to list one crazy ass game. Dont expect too much of a story here, just a simple minded shoot-anything-that-moves game.

Serious Sam, 1+2.

God dammit that game never gets old for me. Plus its hella hard.

It should only cost you about $10> since its kinda old. Still awesome though, and the graphics are good too!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tron 2.0 might be a bit old but it was pretty good also check out farcry if you havent.

Best answers
Hsu - the best thing about farcry is the swimming. I found the gameplay kinda ****ty on that one. The graphics are amazing, though. It was also a short game. I really dont think you should spend those 20/30/40 bucks on it, but hey man its your choice.

I still say Serious Sam, 1+2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Hsu - the best thing about farcry is the swimming. I found the gameplay kinda ****ty on that one. The graphics are amazing, though. It was also a short game. I really dont think you should spend those 20/30/40 bucks on it, but hey man its your choice.

I still say Serious Sam, 1+2.
no forget serious sam

2 words all u need

Katamari Damacy

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never liked serious sam much, more like....a bad doom copy X_x
Well i do have UT2004.... but i need like a mod for it X_x ohwell...thx guys ill see if i can find some demos (when they come out) from the games u said...maybe ill like em =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warhammer dawn of war!
pwns me! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First Person shooter for the PC? I'd say Deus Ex 1+2 (as long as you don't care about graphics, the gameplay is awesome)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A free game I would suggest is, Americas Army, http://www.americasarmy.com/ , Its pretty good, Weapon Models/skins 10/10, Gameplay 8/10 , Sound 9/10 , Maps 9/10 ,
But it does come with its rare crash's, but mainly a "Critical Error" will appear, it appears only on certan maps,
I can't really think of any first person shooter i'd be willing to pay for right now..havent played halo, don own a Xbox lol, I got a ps2 but I don buy games for it..lol pretty stupid lol.
So I cant really recommend any first person shooters that you'd have to pay for, becuase I don buy em...eh I just wait a while and get them through a friend of a friend of mine lol.
*EDIT*
Btw, the Critical Error's arent very rare on those Certan Maps...They occur often on those eh Certan maps lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Americas army...im never gonna play it again...i played it...got 80 honor...account got deleted....

Best answers
Well, considering you already own half-life, as you'd need to to play ESF, maybe you should check out some other mods. First off, i'd recommend Natural Selection, it's an alien vs. marine RTS/FPS hybrid, and a lot of fun. www.natural-selection.org

I've also recently picked up Starwars Battlefront. It's got a couple annoying bugs, but the game looks really good, and plays really smoothly, so it might be worth checking out.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is there a sp demo of tron 2.0?

I don't really have any FPS suggestions. I play sims 2 atm :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can pick up Deux Ex 1 for £10 now ($16?), if you don't care about graphics and like RPG, strong story and adventure elements in your shooters then i'd go for it, it kicks Doom3 into a top hat.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always liked Soldier of Fortune 1 + 2. Decent story, awesome guns, plenty of gore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you like Star Wars, you should definitely try Star Wars Battlefront. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom