Version 1.1

Best answers
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope.

1.2.1 forever.

Best answers
your joking right....

the combos and **** and non lock on is so ****ing ***.

edit: you acually need skill for 1.1
i was bad ass till the new patch came out. then anynoob can own some of the best.

i was probably amature-on the way to expert in 1.1

i went to the *** new one, and noob were combowing and ****. and i was like wtf? this is bull****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like someone is grumpy that they cant be a hower in 1.2

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NaTaKU said:
your joking right....

the combos and **** and non lock on is so ****ing ***.

edit: you acually need skill for 1.1
i was bad ass till the new patch came out. then anynoob can own some of the best.

i was probably amature-on the way to expert in 1.1

i went to the *** new one, and noob were combowing and ****. and i was like wtf? this is bull****.
If you want anyone to take you seriously. I suggest you tone down the language, and stop coming off like you're 8 years old. The temper tantrum was kinda cute though.

1.2.1 is more user friendly than 1.1 was. Which in the team's opinion, creates a more balanced game. If you don't like it, don't play it. It's simple as that. Ranting and raving here isn't going to solve anything contrary to your belief.

Best answers
You need skill for 1.1?

Yeah the auto follow and holding right click, takes so much skill. In the anime they didnt have a "lock on" they had to follow them on their own. It takes NO skill to play 1.1 thats why everyone was good at it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think anyone can own any "expert" then i would just LOVE to see you beat either ape kami sama or ape gohan, Beat them, and you can complain all you want and i wont disagree with you. but until you do. you need a lot of skill to beat experts in 1.2.1 If any noob could do combos and could beat you i don't think it is them that's the noob here. I think the noob is you. Also your just being a sore looser because you lost. If they were "noobs" they wouldn't know the combos. And if any noob can beat an expert why couldn't you pull those combos on them? or beat them eh? answer me that

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Combos really arent that great o_O. You're not gonna kill everyone on a server by using combos. To avoid getting comboed by people better than you...err...noobs, try *teleporting* away from them. Obviously some skill is required if they can beat you and you cant beat them. 1.1 players also pwn in 1.2, so im doubting your skill in 1.1 as well.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If noobs are owning some of the best then the best are now noobs and the noobs are the best.

Duh :p

I doubt there are any 1.1 servers left. Probably because everyone's playing that one version.

Oh yea the new one o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where can i DL version 1.1, cause isnt that required to play EVM?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on the internet somewhere

its an old out of date verson which wont be supported by the esf team

and i dont think this topic is gonna be seeing any other action besides "u dont like 1.1 cause ur no good" so it doesnt need to be open

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom