Check it out?

Best answers
It has no HDD support, so Im probably not going to get it. However, it does look extremely, extremely sexy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im surprised u commented on that and not the big news that hl2 is gold...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I made this because it says hl2 may be going gold. I should have pointed that out.

Best answers
Never thought I was gonna say this, but i dont really care. The only news I care about are when HL2 is either officialy cancelled, or finally out in stores.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well seeing as hl2 is now gold it can be released as soon as they start printing copies

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
well seeing as hl2 is now gold it can be released as soon as they start printing copies
vivendi has the right to delay HL2 for 6 months after officially labelled 'gold,' and vivendi and valve are in a legal battle right now.. so this is meaningless anyway :/

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
vivendi has the right to delay HL2 for 6 months after officially labelled 'gold,' and vivendi and valve are in a legal battle right now.. so this is meaningless anyway :/

Why did you have to say that... I dont know if Hibiki wants to handle this or if I should. Maybe we will do rock paper scissors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
they can but will they?

why would they let up that much money go durring the holiday season?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I hear, until HL2 comes out, none of the games using HL2's engine can come out either. So I seriously doubt that they'll delay it anymore than they have. Hibiki is right, there's absolutley no way they'll wait longer than christmas.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The latest we'll have to wait is christmas. I'm putting my money on a late november/early december release if VU wants to hold out any on Valve for pulling their silver and gold package shananigans, which they are probably angry about. What could, theoretically, get delayed further than christmas, would be a steam release of the game, since that is what the court battle is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom