Huge blooper in GT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you seen it you will know what im talkingabout here.

Remember the 2 star dragon? well he told goku his story of how he was created by Goku himself.

He said that in Dragon ball series, when he wished the indian kids dad to life, something was done to the 2 star ball, dont remember what it was.... BUT if you recall, in the middle of DBZ a NEW set of Dragon Balls were made. the wish he made as a child were Kami's ball. The Dragon Balls in GT are Dendes..... So how could his story be true if that ball no longer exists?

Best answers
His story could be true because Dragonball GT is filler and the people who made it didn't give a **** about plot and justed wanted to squeeze the last bit of money they could out of the Dragonball franchise.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, if you remember Dende reactivated the earth dragon balls. he took the earth balls and gave them power again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill have to watch the show again.
but if not, it cant be true, filler or not, its false information.

Best answers
GT is full of bloopers for instance gohan went ssj even tho he was beyond the need for that, people could still come back to life even tho a year had passed (bebi saga), if gohan had already reached the full potential of the saiyan race then why was there ssj4 :p and yes dende did reactivate the db's in the cell saga

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah in GT wasn't there another evil dragon created from the panties wished by Oolong? But Hsu is right Dende did just use Kami's balls.

Best answers
it was dende's dragon...right? not his balls.

hell, i dont know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonballs. Don't bring innuendos into it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't reactivate the balls, if you remember he created a new set of dragonballs. He used Kami's model of Shenron (Earth's Eternal Dragon) and made the balls grant two wishes, but he distinctly says he created a new set of dragonballs. So you're right, all of the negative energy in Kami's Dragonballs (which dissapeared when Kami did) would have dissapeared with them and not carried through to Dende's. Same applies for Oceanus Shenron being created with the first wish (Oolong's underwear)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Ravendust: You sure about that? I thought he used Kami's dragon model and the current earth balls since it was going to take him a whole year to create everything from scratch. He recycled like all good people should!

Best answers
GT is nothing but one huge blooper after another.

BTW if my memory serves me right. Dende made a new dragon model (witch he made Exacly like Kami's Dragon) To repower the dragon balls. Thus why they where renamed as Dende's Dragon Balls. But basicly they are still Kami's Dragon Balls.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I recall, Dende made new balls, but based the dragon 'model' on Kami's.

Best answers
hmm really confusing ... anyway .. dbgt is 1 blooper yeah... and if we have to make threads about all of the bloopers then we made a BIG "bloopers from dbgt forum" right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom