mp3 player

Best answers
cool search button.. guess what it thought was too common and excluded in the search? mp3..
how do i get the mp3player to work in ESF? i saw in the config file that the bind is f8.. i pressed f8 in game and nothing happened...
someone give me step-by-step tutioral on how to add songs and get the player in game?
thanks..

Best answers
ok go to options and go to mutiplayer and press advanced thing w/e and done below will have MP3 Player but dont do it the songs suck and makes you laggy

Best answers
ya that true but if you use the old winamp that uses little prossces then it does not lagg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but dont do it the songs suck and makes you laggy
You must have a really old comp then, for me theres no difference, and i'm not exactly running a powerful rig. If you use winamp then the music won't cut out at trans, which means the two conflicting mp3's will sound stupid, whereas if you use the built in mp3 player it'll cut out and restart appropriatley.

Best answers
well, i was playing around in the console, and then mp3player 0 came up. i cahnged the command to mp3player 1 and then the music came up... i thought it was cool.. but i thought the bind was f8..
i remember there was a screenshot with an mp3 player at the top left of the screen.
nothing like that showed up on my comp. just msuci turned on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you tried typing cl_mp3player 1 in the console, then pressing f8?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom